Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Holy **** I got an order thru on NDC!!!? I tried adding to wishlist and while it added to wishlist, there was something in my cart - and I was able to checkout with PayPal!!

Everyone having success on FL, meanwhile the site crashed on me while I was submitting and now I have a charge and no confirmation. FML

I say let people wear whatever the hell they want to wear.

Do you wear your freshest outfit and kicks to stand in line and cop shoes in the morning? If you do, thats just as lame as that dude in the stripe red/black pants
I'm not shoving words down peoples' throats, it was just a mere opinion. Maybe it was a bit rash (oh well). On a side note, it just kind of urks me that people are willing to spend good money on nice-looking, fashionable, and trendy jordan retros but do the polar opposite with the rest of their clothes. It's like someone who buys a really pretty house and then has the ugliest furniture you can ever have. It's like two things that shouldn't really happen together and that kind of off-balance really bothers me. 

But yea, people can wear whatever they want, I ain't going to be a fashion-nazi about this haha 
tongue.gif

ooo and I wasn't just referring to morning pick-ups

Last edited:

Infrared 6's and White Cement 4's isn't exactly the "'freshest" gear.

I mean if you were talking about GMP 6's or Royal 1's then yeah.
people care about gmp 6's 

i love mine but only select few notice the 

girls like them a lot may put my gold laces back in 

A quick fashion note to all of my bigger dudes out here (a group that I am currently a member of), don't wear joggers unless you're working out or lounging around; they don't lay right on that body shape, and it makes you look slobbish. Case in point, dude in the grey joggers and wrinkled red top.
I don't think anyone in that line can fit into a pair of jeans though haha.

Infrared 6's and White Cement 4's isn't exactly the "'freshest" gear.

I mean if you were talking about GMP 6's or Royal 1's then yeah.

nobody is saying there;s freshness going on in that picture. People are clowning how people are looking in that pic. People too fat, dudes out fit is awful, etc.

Just pathetic, thats all.

Just for my own sanity did anyone purchasing on FNL get through, purchase, then when clicking on that last "Review Your Order before FInalizing" you click that and go back to another WAITING screen that sits yet again?

Damn it, Finishline sold out of 9.5 as I was checking out. Had them in my cart but tried to enter a coupon and apparently reloading the page took them out of my cart smh.

Any other sites online still have sizes?

Last edited:
Just for my own sanity did anyone purchasing on FNL get through, purchase, then when clicking on that last "Review Your Order before FInalizing" you click that and go back to another WAITING screen that sits yet again?
That's normal, FNL does **** like this.

I'm not shoving words down peoples' throats, it was just a mere opinion. Maybe it was a bit rash (oh well). On a side note, it just kind of urks me that people are willing to spend good money on nice-looking, fashionable, and trendy jordan retros but do the polar opposite with the rest of their clothes. It's like someone who buys a really pretty house and then has the ugliest furniture you can ever have. It's like two things that shouldn't really happen together and that kind of off-balance really bothers me. 

But yea, people can wear whatever they want, I ain't going to be a fashion-nazi about this haha :tongue:  

Its probably 9a in the morning! Come on fam. You can't be serious feeling like this.

Anyways....

That happen to me it just saved your spot in that line, when it open up you will be on the checkout page

My CC statement say three "processing" charges on FNL but I only got one e-mail confirm 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom