Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

How long doesn't finishline usually charge/hold people's funds for orders that didn't go through? Read on Twitter that people are still waiting

How long doesn't finishline usually charge/hold people's funds for orders that didn't go through? Read on Twitter that people are still waiting

Yeah with it being a holiday weekend most likely tomorrow but could take till friday. FNL really needs to clean up that mess of a system.

These definitely fit a bit smaller. I've been going TTS in all my 11's for years. Had to go up .5 this time for the same fit. 

yes, these do fit a lot more snug, like my pinky toes are all jammed up in there and ****, it's annoying as **** that you buy your size and **** like this happens. Not sure why JB all of a sudden decided that these XI's should be the tightest of them ALL. Now, I have to wear really thin Nike dri fit socks and hope they break in -.- #firstworldproblems

Last edited:
Got 1 unit ready to ship on my EB order, but I'm gonna be heated if these are too small like I've been reading...I wear 7 in all my 11s and they fit perfect

Got 1 unit ready to ship on my EB order, but I'm gonna be heated if these are too small like I've been reading...I wear 7 in all my 11s and they fit perfect
Since EB is owned by FTL, as is FootAction, I'm hoping to get updates on my orders in the next couple hours before heading to bed.

Since EB is owned by FTL, as is FootAction, I'm hoping to get updates on my orders in the next couple hours before heading to bed.
check your acct. Itll say what the status is. Most likely its ready to ship. that means its been located in stock and in the packing stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
All my orders from NDC shipped already....

NDC has been super lax with my orders lately. Most have sat "submitted" for days and then go from "in progress" to "shipped" at light speed. My 11 low order is still in the submitted phase. Ordinarily, I'd be concerned. But my Hare 7's did the same thing last week. Spoke w/ NDC via chat, they told me everything was fine. We'll see.

Dang, my SB De Las and SB McFlys shipped the next day and arrived in 2 days. These still "in progress"

Remembered it still being a holiday back home. (being overseas has me messed up lol)

Last edited:
indifferent.gif
Who aint got no Bred 11 lows?  
smokin.gif

do these really fit tighter than the georgetowns?

or are yall comparing em to concord lows or other mids?

do these really fit tighter than the georgetowns?

or are yall comparing em to concord lows or other mids?

ds to ds i compared these bred lows to infrared lows and concord lows. Concord and infrared fit the same these breds fit the same in terms of length inside but it felt snugger on the sides . For example if you're 9.5 you can stau 9.5 theres no need to upsize unless your're almost 9.75 [emoji]128513[/emoji].

Last edited:
Lol to the guy(s) saying we are talking corny. In my case I was joking. On topic, I got 3 more days to wait on my order from NDC. Guess it was the holiday but, they usually don't take that long to arrive.

Heard they lined up from 9 o'clock last night for these joints. :lol: Oh well.....

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...F4774DB8-F4CD-484C-94DD-8FF097CFC602.jpg.html

Ol' girl in the front with those child bearing hips tho

#NTTHICK
good ol' mondawmin. anyway, i just touched back down from OT yesterday morning and my pair was waiting for me. nephew held it down. haven't had a chance to try em on yet so i can't speak on sizing.

*EDIT*
damn, my mans really got on the whole bred striped set to go with his BOBs. :wow:

Last edited:
i realized the other day that Moderators block you from threads for joking around..i have an idea who, but im not gonna throw him out there, blocked me from the "jordan 7 hares thread" so be careful guys. No joking around or you just might get blocked from here.
How did the Blk/red release go in your area?

the got damn sticker on the sole is always a problem for me. I always end up taking a huge divot off like I'm playing golf.

Back
Top Bottom