Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Still waiting for ftl to ship my two 12.5s for my friend. I believe it is limit one, but the website sucks and added two to my cart. Hoping they still ship.

I wear nice new shoes to work all the time. Hell, I even have 15 pairs in my office itself right now lol
Oh. I see. I got a outdoor job. So, I don't want to nick or ding 'em up. I currently wear the Lunar Glide 6's. I have a specific work shoe. When those get holes, or the shoes lose traction, I dump 'em and I buy a new one.

I wear nice new shoes to work all the time. Hell, I even have 15 pairs in my office itself right now lol
Oh. I see. I got a outdoor job. So, I don't want to nick or ding 'em up. I currently wear the Lunar Glide 6's. I have a specific work shoe. When those get holes, or the shoes lose traction, I dump 'em and I buy a new one.
Oh yeah, if I was working outdoors I'd have some comfy runners, trainers or boots on, not some fresh $200 J's!

thats insane man!!! 400 people.. Nike knows how to get people to be slaves big time.. I got lucky and won a raffle and left at 10am and went home after buying mines.
i know man. Anyways imma keep my mouth shut cuz ATdizzle Drizzle my nizzle is online..last time he jumped in a convo, that person got banned from a thread..be easy gamer g and tell them dudes get off your sack
dont be salty at me cause you were dumb enough to get yourself banned from the hare thread.

i didnt get anybody banned. people who act stupid like you get themselves banned. learn to read.

want a private convo? go DM people.otherwise, stop crying son.

Last edited:
That was hilarious, and so true. Although, I don't get why there wasn't a giant line for unclaimed pairs? Does that not happen in NY? Out here at UTC, peeps were lined up 4hrs before the unclaimed pairs were released.
Yeah, I would think others would be feasting on unclaimed pairs.

thats insane man!!! 400 people.. Nike knows how to get people to be slaves big time.. I got lucky and won a raffle and left at 10am and went home after buying mines.
i know man. Anyways imma keep my mouth shut cuz ATdizzle Drizzle my nizzle is online..last time he jumped in a convo, that person got banned from a thread..be easy gamer g and tell them dudes get off your sack
So are you co signing that shoe buying is like slavery, or just riding gamer's sack?

The ones riding his sack are the ones who always got somthing negative to say to him, they stay on watch, and the minute he talks about icey soles or otherwise, they post some type of salty comment. let him say what he wants, thats what these threads are about. Stating your opinions, and no i dont consider it slavery, just long *** fad that keeps on growing. Are you riding ****zle dizzles sack?
i hardly ever say anything to your boyfriend gamerG. i only said something to him when he made the ignorant statement of comparing camping for kicks to slavery and then tried to justify it not with his brain, but with a sheep comment that kanye said it in his song so its gotta be alright. you noticed he didnt say ish after i informed him that his idol kanye is the same dude that screams corporate slavery and then goes and sells $125 white tees.

show me in the past 5 months where i got at him for icy soles? you cant, because i could care less when he talks about icy soles. but i will say something to him when he says something very dumb and ignorant.

but why am i explaining that to you? you got banned from the hare thread for "joking around". youre the same ignorant cat who doesnt know the difference between whats ok to joke about and what can be offensive.

Last edited:

So are you co signing that shoe buying is like slavery, or just riding gamer's sack?
i hardly ever say anything to your boyfriend gamerG. i only said something to him when he made the ignorant statement of comparing camping for kicks to slavery and then tried to justify it not with his brain, but with a sheep comment that kanye said it in his song so its gotta be alright. you noticed he didnt say ish after i informed him that his idol kanye is the same dude that screams corporate slavery and then goes and sells $125 white tees.

show me in the past 5 months where i got at him for icy soles? you cant, because i could care less when he talks about icy soles. but i will say something to him when he says something very dumb and ignorant.

but why am i explaining that to you? you got banned from the hare thread for "joking around". youre the same ignorant cat who doesnt know the difference between whats ok to joke about and what can be offensive.
Oh so now G's my boyfriend so I guess trappedintime is your girlfriend cuz you basically did the same thing, we had our words, i was clowning and you jumped in to stick up for him.. Dude stop preaching cuz you sound and look like a hypocrite. I'll learn to read if you learn to come correct son. This is my last reply to your messages boy..I gave you a few minutes of my time cuz thats all youre worth but thats all...Like always convo over! Now back to the sneaker talk
edit: just realized youre the same kid who thought Nike manually picks out all the good pairs for the SNKRS app customers....ROFL. so THATS why youre so salty and all on my jock. LMAO. and you werent clowning. you were dead serious. ROFL. proves my point that youre a joke.

i always come correct. thats why im not banned from any threads. cant say the same for you. nobody gets banned from a thread for joking around. plenty of people joke around in all these threads.

you got banned because youre immature. youre too stupid to know whats ok to joke about and what isnt. based on your intelligence, a few minutes was all you had anyways. youre lucky theres no age verification to join these forums kid. who pitches? you or gamerG?

Last edited:

YALL ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!
Im good bro, just had to make a point and im sure it hit a nerve, but the truth hurts sometimes homie.
yea, when you get told you are banned from a thread because you lack the maturity to be allowed to continue participating....that does hurt.

hurts so much he came here to piss and poo about it. man up hijo.

Last edited:
@osoloko82
 exactly.. you summed it up.. some of these guys in here go in on people and they assume people exxagerate about things.
i hear ya man..so anyways im wishing these kix didnt drop on memorial weekend cuz now shipping is delayed till thursday.. I usually get my pairs from NIKE on a wednesday.oh well.

Last edited:
NDC just updated shipping, Friday for me on the west coast. If I don't hit on the Chicago 1's at least I can be mad in my bred lows....

Back
Top Bottom