Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Just got tracking info on one of the pairs I ordered from Footaction. Funny thing is, this was the pair ordered half hour later, not the first one. Guess they're shipping last in, first out. 

just got tracking from eastbay as well.... im gonna have to hit them up i am a platinum member thursday is not two day shipping

just got tracking from eastbay as well.... im gonna have to hit them up i am a platinum member thursday is not two day shipping
Hell, you're lucky man. I got ground shipping, so UPS is showing my first package not being delievered til next Monday June 1st!!! #LeStruggle 

Footaction must ship from the East Coast.

How did the Blk/red release go in your area?
I stayed away from the drama but a dude I know told me over 400 people showed up at FL mall. All pairs were sold out.I copped a 10.5 online but didnt get my sz 7 like i wanted for the wife.

I stayed away from the drama but a dude I know told me over 400 people showed up at FL mall. All pairs were sold out.I copped a 10.5 online but didnt get my sz 7 like i wanted for the wife.
thats insane man!!! 400 people.. Nike knows how to get people to be slaves big time.. I got lucky and won a raffle and left at 10am and went home after buying mines.

thats insane man!!! 400 people.. Nike knows how to get people to be slaves big time.. I got lucky and won a raffle and left at 10am and went home after buying mines.
LOL, Bruh you use the WORST analogies. Comparing shoe buying to slavery, smh...

Last edited:
It is.. Kanyew West made a song about it . New Slaves...

Look at how crazy this thread was saturday morning because Sneakers and NDC were slugging. We should be able to go to stores and try on pairs like the he got game scene.. Now its hundreds of people camping for them ready to kill over a line position and camp for unclaimed pairs

Look at how crazy this thread was saturday morning because Sneakers and NDC were slugging. We should be able to go to stores and try on pairs like the he got game scene.. Now its hundreds of people camping for them ready to kill over a line position and camp for unclaimed pairs
I do not recognize your savior Yeezus. [emoji]128513[/emoji] Buying things is voluntary while slavery is not, class dismissed...(duke really used Kanye West as his reference on slavery LOL LOL LOL)

Last edited:

He's a little boy trapped in a grown man's body.
i guess its perfect okay to camp days for them in your mind.
kanye west is an attention seeking moron. those rants he goes on in the middle of his shows are comical. the dude stays in his feelings all day. so just cause he said some dumb ignorant ish in one of his songs, youre gonna be a little sheep and repeat it and say its ok cause kanye said it?

slaves didnt have a choice. they were forced to do whatever their owners wanted. or else they get beat, or even worse, killed. youre gonna try to compare that to camping out for kicks? aint nobody forcing anybody to camp for kicks. aint no1 dying because they refused to camp for kicks.

yo, grow up son. real talk.

kanye west is an attention seeking moron. those rants he goes on in the middle of his shows are comical. the dude stays in his feelings all day. so just cause he said some dumb ignorant ish in one of his songs, youre gonna be a little sheep and repeat it and say its ok cause kanye said it?

slaves didnt have a choice. they were forced to do whatever their owners wanted. or else they get beat, or even worse, killed. youre gonna try to compare that to camping out for kicks? aint nobody forcing anybody to camp for kicks. aint no1 dying because they refused to camp for kicks.

you know slavery is mental now right?

nike knows this and this is why nike makes no effort to supply the demand. ...they know if all else fails.. release jordan 11's.. the people will turn into incredible hulks after hearing the action word "concord".

you know slavery is mental now right?

nike knows this and this is why nike makes no effort to supply the demand. ...they know if all else fails.. release jordan 11's.. the people will turn into incredible hulks after hearing the action word "concord".
you know thats some of the dumbest ish you ever said on here right? slavery is mental...lol. you can only be a slave mentally if youre a dumb ignorant sheep.....for example, trying to justify something ignorant because kanye west said it in his song.

kanye west is the same guy who rants during his shows about companies being tyrants, making us slaves etc....then he turns right the F around and sells $125 WHITE TEES.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom