Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

I don't want my guy in skinny jeans. His boys need to breathe. My husband doesn't wear skinny anything. Thank the Lord.

You gotta watch out for "dad jeans" or "#NTdenim" though... The last thing you want is to be looking like you belong in a Master P music video from 1997 lol Slim fit jeans are usually a good middle ground.

Shalomar got a new girl...that b**** bad than a mf

First time I've literally laughed out loud at work. Too Funny!
those look like ultra skinnies 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
 you might as well wear tights

I'm for the "slim straight" crowd. I like the look of "pants" not necessarily tights. Lol. More power to you if you can pull that look off.

Skinny jeans + Bred 11 = Shut the fashion game down!
No one is talking about #NTdenim, but this is just ridiculous. A slim fit jean with a taper is sufficient, I wanna have kids someday i'm not gonna crush my balls wearing girl jeans, sorry.

Gamerg, what do you use to protect the patent leather?
same sp.. i just have to make really precise cuts.. no finger prints as it will show up.. best way to do this is by spraying your hands with alchol and the baby shampoo ...

I did my georgetowns and it came out clean.. but i made some mistakes.. ill make sure this time I cut it better and instead of doing patent leather midsole then sole.. I did sole.. midsole.. then paten leather.. it gives it a cleaner look soon as I'm done ill post some photos on my "for the love of sole protection thread further explaining it"

same sp.. i just have to make really precise cuts.. no finger prints as it will show up.. best way to do this is by spraying your hands with alchol and the baby shampoo ...
I did my georgetowns and it came out clean.. but i made some mistakes.. ill make sure this time I cut it better and instead of doing patent leather midsole then sole.. I did sole.. midsole.. then paten leather.. it gives it a cleaner look soon as I'm done ill post some photos on my "for the love of sole protection thread further explaining it"

can you post pics of this?

lol it's because they ship from two different warehouses supposedly now........ not all are from the Memphis warehouse.

NDC order status still says preparing to ship. :stoneface:  Should I be worried? Anybody else in the same boat?
Its time to call Nike. I worry a bit until I sign for my package LOL. Seriously tho call or chat with NDC and see what they say...

Back
Top Bottom