Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

I agree. White mesh is hard to clean and keep bright white.

I gotta applaud the effort you put in to preserve your sneakers. You might as well Saran Wrap the whole damn shoe.
roll.gif
lol some shoes you could.. but 11's and the mesh are kinda tough to do and it looks presentable. the patent leather you can protect though and with the right cut and application its unoticable.. I plan to do these ones and its gonna take some good cuts to get it right.. I have bad luck with scraping sides and fronts of shoes so this will help me not have to get my Paten leather repainted like I had to for my concord mid's

Thought so. Thanks

Do you wrap around the sides on the translucent sole on your XI's or just the bottom part of the sole like in this video? 

Last edited:
what are the mids going for now? Wasn't there a period of time where people couldn't get rid of them for $250? Seemed like just 6 months ago? Now the prices are back up?

@Zyzz - i hope your mids are legit. I tried to sell you a pair right after release for less than what I paid because you were struggling so hard to get them. I was offended when you passed.

:lol: @ @Zyzz

Yeah apparently prices went up. I was thinking they would drop or stay the same when these were announced. Someone corrected me when I was wondering why dudes were thinking of paying pre-order when they could just get the mids.

Got my UPS My Choice shipping notification from Eastbay! Still worried about the sizing issue though

I hate the Footlockers sites and them releasing kicks. I hope UPS gives them a discount.

In addition to the holiday there are floods in parts of Texas that may effect shipping times. Mine scheduled for delivery tomorrow [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom