Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Wow, i've never seen a dude wear tights. SMH 
mean.gif
... to each their own.

Sorta reminds me of this picture:

these bred lows are alot doper than i originally thought. tried my pair on for the 1st time today and i gotta say they look way better on foot and, call me crazy and/or blasphemous, but i really think i might like these better than the mids. they just look much cleaner imo.

i now know why they made the liner red instead of black. that is really what sets these apart. i hated the red liner at 1st, but i actually really like it now. it gives the shoe character. wish i coulda doubled at retail bc i def woulda. easily one of the better releases so far this year!

these bred lows are alot doper than i originally thought. tried my pair on for the 1st time today and i gotta say they look way better on foot and, call me crazy and/or blasphemous, but i really think i might like these better than the mids. they just look much cleaner imo.

i now know why they made the liner red instead of black. that is really what sets these apart. i hated the red liner at 1st, but i actually really like it now. it gives the shoe character. wish i coulda doubled at retail bc i def woulda. easily one of the better releases so far this year!

:rofl: my dude ur reaching and you one of the OGs too :smh:

what are the mids going for now? Wasn't there a period of time where people couldn't get rid of them for $250? Seemed like just 6 months ago? Now the prices are back up?

Zyzz - i hope your mids are legit. I tried to sell you a pair right after release for less than what I paid because you were struggling so hard to get them. I was offended when you passed.

WOW, everyone is having Shipping Woe's

My pair are still saying Preparing to Ship.

Now, Mind you a few posts ago I stated how I bought my pair n Wasted the NEXT DAY AIR Shipping Code

Well, AirRaab don't play that NDC

Made Nike reissue my code back

Since it's Tues and they still haven't shipped them out???

Did they even have Stock yet?

was next day air free or something? Mine arrives on Friday and I feel fortunate to even get them week of.

People on Twitter are freaking out about cancellations due to pairs acquired via ATC services. Seems like Nike is scrutinizing more orders than they usually do on this particular release. Instead of wasting time on that nonsense, they should focus on creating a more pleasant shopping experience for their customers. 
grin.gif
 With that said, the majority of my NDC orders shipped (all acquired manually BTW). 
smokin.gif

I feel relieved my two orders have now moved from Eastbays warehouse in Wausau WI over to Eagan MN on the UPS network . There is hope LOL 

People on Twitter are freaking out about cancellations due to pairs acquired via ATC services. Seems like Nike is scrutinizing more orders than they usually do on this particular release. Instead of wasting time on that nonsense, they should focus on creating a more pleasant shopping experience for their customers. >D  With that said, the majority of my NDC orders shipped (all acquired manually BTW). :smokin

you mean having sz 10.5 rdy to click once the clock hits 7am? that was annoying

I agree with you man, it's me and you vs. everyone else lol. I'm with ya though.

All of THIS!! Except luckily I was able to double up.

you mean having sz 10.5 rdy to click once the clock hits 7am? that was annoying
Yeah, NDC has not had a smooth release since...FOREVER. I think they really need to change that cart hold down to 30 sec. If you save your credit card info in your registered account, you don't need more than 30 secs to check out (as long as their checkout system didn't crash). The 5-10 min hold is why we see carts for sale every weekend. Of course, the bots would just implement auto checkouts but I think people would be less incline to give a stranger their credit card info versus a nike login. I remember one of the bigger ATC services checked out a bunch of random shoes for their customer at like 2-3 am and got put on blast for doing that.
mean.gif

I still have yet  to UN-DS Mines. I've been spending time  sole and mid sole protecting these. I did a terrible job at my cuts on the GT's but the midsole is perfect white and I want these Blk/Red's the same so this time I'm going to take more time to make detailed cuts so I can keep them perfect looking.. Cant wait to rock them and not have to worry about cleaning them..lol

needing to protect the soles of these? Red soles? Really? What are you worried about, serious question. You stomping grapes?

Midsoles are so easy to clean.

i've never heard of needing to protect red soles. Never. Ish aint worth it if gets to that point, for me.

Wasn't dude wearing these mids in that one gif where his homie had to pick him up when he got to the grass?

gamerg gamerg You're one persistent dude.

You remind me of the Bubbleboy from Seinfeld when it comes to sneakers with translucent soles. :lol:

This particular shoe/cw is the most easiest to keep clean and maintain.

My mids are my rainy day kicks.

Last edited:
@GamerG You're one persistent dude. Kind of like the Bubbleboy from Seinfeld when it comes to sneakers with icy soles.
laugh.gif

This particular shoe/cw is the most easiest to keep clean and maintain.

My mids are my rainy day kicks.
my concord lows.. went to a cookout and the mesh now needs a deep clean.. I considered getting a new pair and I like em but man thats a hard shoe to clean.. at least foams I can brush out the dirt.. these.. you gotta go hard to get the white mesh clean.. the GT's because its gray the mesh is easier to clean out.. Now the soles on both.. Icey all day though.. and the GT's Paten leather is protected.. they shine hard too..lol

needing to protect the soles of these? Red soles? Really? What are you worried about, serious question. You stomping grapes?

Midsoles are so easy to clean.
i want to keep the soles good. Thats all. I aint balling in em. I aint running in them or anything. Thats what my Shox are for.

my concord lows.. went to a cookout and the mesh now needs a deep clean.. I considered getting a new pair and I like em but man thats a hard shoe to clean.. at least foams I can brush out the dirt.. these.. you gotta go hard to get the white mesh clean.. the GT's because its gray the mesh is easier to clean out.. Now the soles on both.. Icey all day though.. and the GT's Paten leather is protected.. they shine hard too..lol

I agree. White mesh is hard to clean and keep bright white.

I gotta applaud the effort you put in to preserve your sneakers. You might as well Saran Wrap the whole damn shoe. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom