Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Rookie here. What size should I go for on these?

For reference, 10.5 in IV's and III's fit me perfectly. Cheers

theg4 theg4 I wear a size 12 in pretty much everything. I went true to size on the georgetown 11 lows and they fit nicely with a tad extra room but not enough to want to go down a size

These will probably be tts. @user11307 duuuude, I know! That was shady af! I got lucky with a pair at the mall. Someone didn't pick-up their raffle win. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

yall buggin on low top shoe sizes now :lol:
you really think 11 and up look big? i thought big foot starts at 13
well Jordan himself is a 13 and not once have his shoes looked big on him or even funny laced up...proud to be a 13

cause J was 6'6 though, so it looked proportional, and things far away look smaller and will look bigger up front

FC selling these at $450  - Got fools thinking they can Charge $300 for them! 
laugh.gif

http://www.flightclub.com/air-jordan-11-retro-low-black-true-red-white-012221

$170 is already a Stretch.... you Reseller Dummies make me Laugh 
roll.gif

its hard to believe jb charged 185 for mids and 170 for these :lol:
the power of jordan and nike

my girl finnaly got a job so since i dont have to pay all the bills i will be copping a few exra kickz

Last edited:
Thinking of buying my first ever pair of retros.  I like these and they're cheaper than the mids.  I know MJ wore the concord low's during a championship parade, did he ever wear the black/red lows?

Thinking of buying my first ever pair of retros.  I like these and they're cheaper than the mids.  I know MJ wore the concord low's during a championship parade, did he ever wear the black/red lows?
Yes he did in the playoffs, but they were black lining. Looks better imo

Back
Top Bottom