Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Does anyone know how the snkrs app works because I dowloaded it but, I need access code. can someone explain how it works and the early access stuff

Um no......I just want a good looking version suited to my taste. Thats all. These 2015 blackred lows just remind of the i.e. lows and those I didnt like either.

Hold on why dont those say 30" on the inner sole?
indifferent.gif

Hold on why dont those say 30" on the inner sole?:stoneface:
These bred 11 lows from previous pics NEVER had 30th anniversary in the sole like the Georgetown lows. All the pics show the Bred 11 lows with a Jumpman in the inner sole. My guess is, they made these Bred 11 lows last year..and they're just releasing em now. I think the Georgetowns were in development and made after these.

These bred 11 lows from previous pics NEVER had 30th anniversary in the sole like the Georgetown lows. All the pics show the Bred 11 lows with a Jumpman in the inner sole. My guess is, they made these Bred 11 lows last year..and they're just releasing em now. I think the Georgetowns were in development and made after these.

Your logic interest me. Can't see them holding on to an 11 for a year.

no i'm "gloating" at all

i dont like to line up for sneakers and hate dealing with children on a Saturday morning

if you live in europe they might be easy to get not in nyc

i would rather pay a little more and walk in and out of a store and then line up for hours before opening for a pair to pay box price

unfortunately if i want another pair i might have to line up like a jackass for a pair of basket ball shoes at 4 am in the morning and i hate "camping" for shoes
see he knows :D

Paying $60 to not wait in line for hours is worth it.. Time is money

Back
Top Bottom