Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Ill enter the raffles as black/red 11's will bring out the  incredible hulk in campers..

Paying $60 to not wait in line for hours is worth it.. Time is money
I'd pay someone $60 in my city to secure a pair. It's going to be a tough one for me. Everyone camps the afternoon before!! Makes me sick.. not about that life.

Life > Shoes

laugh.gif

Georgetowns didn't sit cuz theyre 11s. But I think they're the weakest 11 low colorway in the past 2 years..no way can they stand up to a concord low..bred 11 low..black cement low or green snakeskin low. I rather the navy blue 5s

Anticipating this release, wore my concord lows to beat status. Will wear mids a whole lot less if I'm successful getting these.

great post count and join date... full of credible info im sure

Lol you're an idiot, many malls around me had them as long as the Oreos and a couple places online did as well. Knowledge about shoes is not measured from use of a site...

Lol you're an idiot, many malls around me had them as long as the Oreos and a couple places online did as well. Knowledge about shoes is not measured from use of a site...

Again, I'm sure you're just flowing with valuable, accurate information.

Georgetowns didn't sit cuz theyre 11s. But I think they're the weakest 11 low colorway in the past 2 years..no way can they stand up to a concord low..bred 11 low..black cement low or green snakeskin low. I rather the navy blue 5s
Georgetowns are dope AF. I saw the bred 11 lows today in person and man are they gorgeous! I can't wait to wear those bad boys.

I would WISH the JB price HIKE would make these sit on sites, but that's wishful thinking 

They'll be Gone for whatever Price...   even you guys who hate SP will be paying them ^^^^^ a visit for a chance to Double n Triple up!

how Raffles are done here is fu*ked , having to wait on day for your name to be called out from a hat .is soo lame so mad when empty handed  

don't wanna try online need something rock with for a brithday party that night

how Raffles are done here is fu*ked , having to wait on day for your name to be called out from a hat .is soo lame so mad when empty handed  

don't wanna try online need something rock with for a brithday party that night
Thats how lot of them are

Back
Top Bottom