Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

how Raffles are done here is fu*ked , having to wait on day for your name to be called out from a hat .is soo lame so mad when empty handed  

don't wanna try online need something rock with for a brithday party that night

thats better than waiting for a call back. atleast you get to see them pull from the hat like a true raffle.

thats better than waiting for a call back. atleast you get to see them pull from the hat like a true raffle.

No it's not, that's wasting a lot more time and you still might not win. That time could be used to enter multiple raffles.

I'd rather make sure my phone is with me.

Anyone ever purchase from Step By Step Sneakers? Are they legit?

They've got these preorder for $220 shipped with a discount code. Size 10-11.5 only. That's the cheapest I've seen them.

Im getting these. 4 pairs plus 2 for the kids. I will NOT LOSE. After this release im out till dec for the 72 10

I love these ! Need one pair and that's all. Refuse to pay the stupid dumb resell prices on the mids so these will do just fine. The red liner is straight fire !!!

Anyone ever purchase from Step By Step Sneakers? Are they legit?

They've got these preorder for $220 shipped with a discount code. Size 10-11.5 only. That's the cheapest I've seen them.

I'm curious as to where I can pre-order these as well. Paying a little extra to avoid the stress will be worth it.

man i thought i read that Ga was instant sellout for J's..

Definitely matters the mall you go to, last shoe that was instant were the double nickels. Lab 4s are still at my Jimmy Jazz. The bred lows, Chicagos should def be instant tho.

yeah i dunno about them GT 11s sitting. We had ppl camping stores waiting for raffles to expire to come up

Back
Top Bottom