Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Going to need a new game plan... Heading down to Socal for memorial weekend.
Hit us up in our DM if you need help identifying spots in So Cal to cop from. We know that area very well. 
wink.gif

Went to the mall today to scoop some Tavas, asked for a raffle ticket for these, I forgot the Hare were this weekend and these next.

I passed on the Hare ticket

That MS pic makes me want these even more!!!! I had to pass on the Hares (just not feeling them especially at $190). I'll be all over these and the Chis. I'll have to cop these online tho since I'll be on vaca

Anyone see that the Capcha is back??? 

Came up on the Kobe X High Dive

IDK why NDC ever stopped using this 

Anyone see that the Capcha is back??? 

Came up on the Kobe X High Dive

IDK why NDC ever stopped using this 
I hate these, I used to end up pushing the wrong one by accident or having to refresh the screen all the time. And im always rushing thru this thing cause I think that the shoes are gonna sell out in 2 Min LOL 

these will do more damage than good for manual cops if you ask me. ppl will now revert blame back to nike instead of the bots when they strike out..lol

I'm glad this release is sandwiched in between the Hare's & Chi.'s

Last edited:
man, those shoes look terrible! red liner is whack and they're just not real OG. i recommend that everyone pass, and tell anyone they know that they should pass, too. or if not pass, at the very least take a day or two after the release to decide on whether or not they really want them. definitely don't buy them the moment they drop. or enter raffles. take a breather. it's for the best. 

Back
Top Bottom