Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

^why post that?
This Product is available for IN-STORE RAFFLE ONLY! Out of State orders are to EMAIL us for ORDER on the release date. Give us a call 501.660.7888 or E-MAIL US HERE

^why post that?
This Product is available for IN-STORE RAFFLE ONLY! Out of State orders are to EMAIL us for ORDER on the release date. Give us a call 501.660.7888 or E-MAIL US HERE
I know of some people who's order actually went through earlier yesterday!

In line at my local. Surprised since I live in suburbia and all pairs are accounted for . We got grandpas out here camping

In line at my local. Surprised since I live in suburbia and all pairs are accounted for . We got grandpas out here camping
You should never be surprised when all pairs of a patent 11, mids or lows, are accounted for. I've never in my life seen a pair actually sitting on the shelves waiting to be bought. Not back in 1995-1996, not in 2000-2001, and no time since.

Especially not a black/red pair. Those are grail-level to many.

You should never be surprised when all pairs of a patent 11, mids or lows, are accounted for. I've never in my life seen a pair actually sitting on the shelves waiting to be bought. Not back in 1995-1996, not in 2000-2001, and no time since.

Ehh I guess. Sneakers in general sit out here where you can just go in store at some point during release day and grab.

Finally someone with some sense. There are never enough 11's to go around in the US. Ever. It's easier to just buy from overseas 90% of the time.  The price is often only $10 more than what you pay in the US after sales tax and you don't have to deal with all of the raffle nonsense.  I paid $195 from a store in the UK this morning and at least a dozen other sites were $185-205.

Last edited:
Finally someone with some sense. There are never enough 11's to go around in the US. Ever. It's easier to just buy from overseas 90% of the time.  The price is often only $10 more than what you pay in the US after sales tax and you don't have to deal with all of the raffle nonsense.  I paid $195 from a store in the UK this morning.

Bruh, it's not like I don't have common sense :lol: I'm trying to get multiples.

What's crazy is paying over retail for a pair. On 11s.

Same thing as legend blues, I told dudes not to pay resale before release day. They said "are you new to this". Proceeded to cart multiples across all sites

Where do you live? XI's or any other shoe for that matter sat in nyc back in 96.

I swear I only get hit with the customs fees when I buy from UK stores. Anytime I cop from Germany or Eastern European sites, I'm usually good and they get to me fairly quick.

Just managed to pick up on footlocker eu - thought i had struck out this morning :smile:

It's getting tougher and tougher with each "big" release over here (UK)

Where do you live? XI's or any other shoe for that matter sat in nyc back in 96.
In 1995-1996 I lived in Baton Rouge. All three patent XIs released that year - white/concord, B/R, Columbia - sold out immediately. If you weren't in line you didn't get a pair.

Hey, let me walk the original post back a bit: I never lived everywhere so it's presumptuous of me to claim that no patent XI has never sat anywhere at any time. I don't know. Still, I don't think anyone should ever be shocked to find out that either online or in their local stores that a patent XI sells out instantly.

Back
Top Bottom