Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Got through on FNL.  It was weird the countdown went white and I rechecked the link and it took me right to the page.

FNL is known for that crap. best thing to do there is call em & find out....I'd still try to checkout with more pairs if you can

Got threw on FNL first for 10.5 which is kind of a surprise and a disappointment considering with tax and shipping adding a extra 22 bucks. Did anybody else see only whole sizes on NDC when it first loaded? When i went back to NDC after copping off FNL they had half sizes, wth.

Damn... woke up 10 mins late and still was able to cop off NDC.. in and out. Crazy that some people was right on it at 10 on the dot and got OOS....

As usual, FNL with payment errors. Then PayPal tells me they don't ship outside of the US, with my NY address. :wink: Finally after a few minutes and 8 cc and pp charges later, got a fnl confirmation. :x :smh:

Last edited:
Good luck guys. Hopefully you can see that orange 1 in your cart. Mine popped up awhile back but would error when I tried to check it. No success message either. Just be patient.

SNKRS - still waiting
NDC - hopped back in line, waiting
FNL - waiting

I just wanna go back to sleep :frown:

wow EB was super ez
failing on NDC, SNKRS, and FNL

but just went to eb 5 mins ago and got my 12s!!!!!
Exactly, it seems like FTL/Champs/Eastbay were rolling this morning while everyone tried 2 iPads, an iPhone, their mom's old iPod touch on the SNKRS app and overwhelmed the terrible NDC servers. And FNL... well, still FNL.

success on FNL for a 11 and 4.5 ...loaded a page through the GS link and then added to cart then searched for the mens size from there, no delay.

got through for a 5 and a toddler 10 for my son on NDC 
nthat.gif

FTL open for me i click to check out with PP, then i get a black screen talking acces to the hottest releases... geez

Back
Top Bottom