Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

not much look good at size 14 brotha

I disagree! You must NOT be a size 14 bc i make everything look good. I wear 15s in older retros (04-05 thru 2011). 14s in everything else and nothing looks disconcerting on me EXCEPT the nike Hypermax Tennis Balls.

Anybody else that ordered from this site experiencing any problems?

I got an invalid tracking number, and their phone number is apparently invalid too...according to the PayPal rep.
what was the amount of time from when u got the tracking number to when u checked its status? ive gotten shipping tracking #s that say not valid or doesnt exist for 24 hours before it updates and gets into the system.

Last edited:

I got an invalid tracking number, and their phone number is apparently invalid too...according to the PayPal rep.
mean.gif

EU needs to go back to NOT shipping here.

Impatient kids calling paypal on the first business day, which is a holiday, worrying about their shoes?

The store is in Italy. USPS tracking doesn't show up till it reaches it destination sometimes.

P.A.T.I.E.N.C.E.

Last edited:

mean.gif

EU needs to go back to NOT shipping here.

Impatient kids calling paypal on the first business day, which is a holiday, worrying about their shoes?

The store is in Italy. USPS tracking doesn't show up till it reaches it destination sometimes.

P.A.T.I.E.N.C.E.
No they should still ship here, rookies shouldnt buy from the EU or GB
wink.gif
when they have no idea about the logistics

No they should still ship here, rookies shouldnt buy from the EU or GB :wink: when they have no idea about the logistics
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

No they should still ship here, rookies shouldnt buy from the EU or GB
wink.gif
when they have no idea about the logistics
I deal in retail and I have for the better part of my life.

I promise you, people are inherently stupid.

Worldwide.

Congrats to any of you that can do more than breath and walk at the same time.

I deal in retail and I have for the better part of my life.
I promise you, people are inherently stupid.
Worldwide.
Congrats to any of you that can do more than breath and walk at the same time.

What about chewing gum and running at the same time
Are we qualified ????

That's legit, if a sneaker has a raffle and doesn't sell out within a few hours.
You went next level in here....most waiting for the page to change to not read this.
Doesn't matter if these sell out. These are considered an OG colorway. No matter if they sit or not they will always be worth more to true sneaker heads because they are considered OG just like the Wolf greys. I buy and up sell Jordans but I also buy every OG colorway because I appreciate the Shoe itself. Let'em Sleep

Last edited:
That's legit, if a sneaker has a raffle and doesn't sell out within a few hours.
You went next level in here....most waiting for the page to change to not read this.
Doesn't matter if these sell out. These are considered an OG colorway. No matter if they sit or not they will always be worth more to true sneaker heads because they are considered OG just like the Wolf greys. I buy and up sell Jordans but I also buy every OG colorway because I appreciate the Shoe itself. Let'em Sleep
this is not an OG....

this is not an OG....
this is not an OG....
It's not from 1997 and it is a retro but it's the first time they released this colorway. It is the Original release of this colorway. I didn't mean it as a 1997 release. I meant it as it being the original release of the colorway itself. Statement could have been misinterpreted after I reread. I don't pass up on the original releases of a new colorway 12 at all. Love to have the first.

It's not from 1997 and it is a retro but it's the first time they released this colorway. It is the Original release of this colorway. I didn't mean it as a 1997 release. I meant it as it being the original release of the colorway itself. Statement could have been misinterpreted after I reread. I don't pass up on the original releases of a new colorway 12 at all. Love to have the first.
Its a retro plus

Its a retro plus
[emoji]128070[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom