Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

Finally copped my size 12 after weeks and weeks of haggling....paid 430 [emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]129298[/emoji]

Very obvious he's talking about the homes
We are in a thread mainly about the away 13s. He didn't specify. Show me how its obvious? 
laugh.gif
 Take a seat b. Thanks for being his lawyer though

We are in a thread mainly about the away 13s. He didn't specify. Show me how its obvious? :lol:  Take a seat b. Thanks for being his lawyer though
You think he haggled for weeks and weeks and bought the aways for over double retail when they are reselling around retail? :rofl: Come on b, common sense

You think he haggled for weeks and weeks and bought the aways for over double retail when they are reselling around retail?
roll.gif
Come on b, common sense
Again re read my posts and my 2nd one. I thought he coulda been talking about the homes but then again where are we? We can keep going bruh

Congrats my g.
Pics when they come in ? Hopefully i secure a pair to complete my set in the future.

I will forsure post some pics I would love for a lc anyways, and yes I am speaking of the homes i thought that was obvious, sorry guys.

I was hoping to find a size 13, hearing that's the rarest size, but with xmas expenses and these alternate 4s coming I couldn't afford to wait any longer and just copped my size 12, which is rare in itself, so can't complain. Thanks to our Asian shoe brethren

Last edited:
I will forsure post some pics I would love for a lc anyways, and yes I am speaking of the homes i thought that was obvious, sorry guys.

I was hoping to find a size 13, hearing that's the rarest size, but with xmas expenses and these alternate 4s coming I couldn't afford to wait any longer and just copped my size 12, which is rare in itself, so can't complain. Thanks to our Asian shoe brethren
Don't apologize bruh it was super obvious :tongue:
Congrats on the cop

This is my favorite 13 besides the Rays, bin, wheats, altitude, I can't believe this shoe is cheaper than the db13 for the most part.

Two, I doubt youll be able to find a size 13 like that even if you wanted.

Last edited:
This is my favorite 13 besides the Rays, bin, wheats, altitude, I can't believe this shoe is cheaper than the db13 for the most part.

Two, I doubt youll be able to find a size 13 like that even if you wanted.

They are rare to come by. I had 2 chances to buy. One for 325 and the other 400. Passed both on to friends since I knew they would just fit. Not worth wasting the money on something I'll probably wear once or twice.

flints will forever be the goats for me

it's a tough crowd for 13s

damn near impossible to miss in mid tops colorway wise

except dbs, they're atrocious

Back
Top Bottom