Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

Nice to see so many of you ate off my info. Congrats NT fam. 
nthat.gif

they still sitting after all the Blogs tweeted it

Hmmmmm, People like CP3, but don't LOVE him!

like the others

Didn't even know these were restocking. Woke up added to cart in 3 min, happy saturday.

I wonder if the shoe had Jumpman rather than CP3 if it would sell out quick. IMO extremely underrated

glad i was able to score 2 pair when they first dropped, i dont need a 3rd lol

basically every release is still available, this is good stuff :smile:

Glad a lot of people were able to get a pair today! I only wish I got mine for retail (I paid 245 shipped). This is a great pair of XIIIs. Though, if you stick to black/white and an accent color, the XIII is hard to screw up!

Woke up to that alert. Was hoping it what the home pair :lol:

Good to see everyone that wanted a pair get them.

Hopefully they are there when my home girl gets out of work so I can double up with the disco

Wierd. I was checking out the Nike app at 12:30. Didn't see these listed. I wasnt actually looking either, just browsing. Checked again 5minutes ago and it populated on the app. I quickly bought a pair to add to the one I got on the original release. I jump on here to see that it was actually released 3hrs ago. Since i knew nothing about the restock. I jump on the mobile site to see it was taken down already. check my Nike account and it says preparing to ship. Got email too. Lucky me or fake?

Last edited:
S/O to whoever let that size 8 go from their cart.
pimp.gif

First pair of kicks for me since September.

Back
Top Bottom