Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

These restarted (only shortly) my love for Jordans. Left J's after the 7. 8's, 9's 10's 11's and 12's did nothing for me at that time. When I went into footlocker and saw these sitting there, i was back in, only lasted for a short while, liked the 14's , but then the 15's were doo doo so was back off until retro's started coming back out. But glad to have these again, good looking shoe. Also wouldn't mind seeing a low top version. I like low top 13's better than originals. I think they have a cleaner look imo.

Good luck for those trying for a pair tomorrow. I’m sure it wouldn’t be too hard. I’m gonna go to the mall and check them out that evening.

Thinking about trading someone these for the White-True Red color way 10.5. Miss that colorway now that I'm tipsy :lol:

I can either:

A. Purchase the shoes in store before work but take a risk of someone breaking into my car for them

or

B. Purchase online but take a risk of a pair with terrible craftsmanship

Quick derail.
96D61718-A945-4C71-B7A8-461D71A2D147.jpeg

Found these at marshalls couldn't cop not my size.

They were in the movie, and nike did do a "he got game" pack a few years ago. I slept hard on the pack.

Nike zoom flight hawks
ECDA0DAC-6FD0-43BE-B0E2-F569D2A80659.jpeg

78141C62-686E-40A8-93B0-7F650AB39DC5.jpeg

25A77395-35C7-49AF-B8AE-966558D99156.jpeg

Last edited:
I can either:

A. Purchase the shoes in store before work but take a risk of someone breaking into my car for them

or

B. Purchase online but take a risk of a pair with terrible craftsmanship

Seems incredibly unlikely theyd get stolen unless you left them in plain sight in your car. Especially if you put them in the trunk.

I guess maybe if like everybody knows your routine and where you work and your people are really shady. I cant speak on any of that.

Seems incredibly unlikely theyd get stolen unless you left them in plain sight in your car. Especially if you put them in the trunk.

I guess maybe if like everybody knows your routine and where you work and your people are really shady. I cant speak on any of that.

You'll be surprised, one time while walking out the mall in broad daylight someone asked me what size shoe I wear (wore the Nike Air 4s) while walking beside me. In the parking lot someone was wearing a pair as well.

A pair of Jordan's. In a Wal Mart. During Tax Free Weekend. Crowed with people.
Take a different bag, put the shoes in a bag from a different store or a plain bag and try to be non descript on your way to your whip, also park somewhere kinda cutty if you can. I'd rather risk that than get an online pair with hella flaws lol.

Take a different bag, put the shoes in a bag from a different store or a plain bag and try to be non descript on your way to your whip, also park somewhere kinda cutty if you can. I'd rather risk that than get an online pair with hella flaws lol.

The Victoria Secret method could work

I havent been keeping up with releases lately. These crept up and will probably miss out. Hopefully stockx will be nice to me here in a couple weeks

Won a DS OG pair in 2009 for $100 off Ebay and then bought the last retro also, eventually sold both.

Passing on these this time around.

Good luck NT! :nthat:

None of the European online retailers released these today, so I guess it was a U.S. only release. Maybe later this month...?

Back
Top Bottom