Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

I'm kinda shocked at how easy these were to get online as I strike out on basically every release.

Hadn't had these since my OGs that are still wearable.

the demand just isnt there

whether its because the last retro was only 5 years ago, more buying options, the current consumers arent familiar with he got game, or just flat out nobody is buying retros like that anymore

That Shoe Palace link has been up a while and they still have a FSR.

Sucks that none of my local stores got a size 15. I'm not driving all the way to Northridge.

Hopefully SNKRS comes through so I can at least get the 10% military discount.

you know its a GR when i finally get a W on snkrs.. the first time i copped off there since black cement 3s... happy to have a fresh pair of he got games... now i can retire or get rid of my cdp pair

I have no insterwst in these but I hope MORE releases go this route. I will say the 13’s just don’t have universal appeal despite what NT thinks

Sneakers needs to stop playing and just say I got it pair Lol .they acting like this is a sell out.

So happy to get these once again. Also happy they were easy to cop.

Hibbet.PNG

Day 1 under retail gang!! Nice!

Purchased on SNKRS after Pending message for a few minutes. Cant believe these aren't more sought after. Last time they dropped I missed out and resale was crazy. Imma go into retail store to double up, can't pass on an OG colorway.

Never caught an online release before in my life. I’m hoping it’s this easy for the 12s next week and the Melo 13s next month.

I jus copped mine at finishline. I seen 8 pairs walk out the store in less than 10mins. Get yours asap.

Back
Top Bottom