Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

Hard decision but pass for now...still have the 2013 near DS and decided that if I still want them a few months down the line I’ll get a pair then...Maybe I’ll make someone’s day who really needs them by passing and they can scoop up my pair

Good luck to all who copped !!!

Was able to get a pair from Finish Line online with no issue.:pimp: Would have rather got them in store, but my nearest mall is 30 min away and I have a wedding we have to be at today. These are def going straight to feet for sure. Cant wait.
finishline in clutch doe

Walked in Champs got my two pairs, felt like a release from the last decade where as long as you get there when the stores open you good

C9B414FE-1FA7-46B3-B02F-2C7662B1129D.png
These 13s are dope but something was holding me from pulling the trigger. These 12s are fire

I’m at Topanga mall in SoCal waiting for stores to open. Literally not one other person here outside Shoe Palace and Champs. I just came this early because I have other stuff to do the rest of today.

Here to eat my words. I swore these would hit that disco.. joints kind of flew. I'm def a little surprised.. they prob cut back numbers to make sure they didn't sit.. same game they've been playing all year. I really did think they made a boat load of these.

I might be able to get them for the low in stores though but for now..
I'm glad I got a decent scratch off pair. Going to read up and see how everyone did.

im actually watching the "he got game" movie now... its pretty good actually... and im glad i got the "he got game" from nike so if they do go on sale i can always return my pair and cop when it goes on sale

Mall looked really busy this morn, luckily it was for a car show going on in the parking lot. It was pretty dead inside.. walked in FTA and scooped with rewards for $184 & change. Only a couple other ppl in the store, in and out. Glad to scoop with ease..

Back
Top Bottom