Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

And I’m done. One pair from Finish Line, one from Shoe Palace. One other guy here buying a size 8. That’s the way I dream of every release going. This is a real retro release in that sense LOL

I went through several sz 11s looking for good pairs. Picked the ones I wanted but the build quality on all the ones I just saw was solid. None of them had anything that would’ve stopped me from taking them home. Worst was toe boxes on one pair were flattened a bit but it was minor. No one would’ve noticed. Probably would’ve looked totally fine after a few wears.

What color is "Anti freeze"

20180804_124930.jpg

The hologram. I was just about to post this-you beat me to it!

My only debate is buying these at FTA so I have VIP status on the big 3 apps or just go to Champs so I'm closer to renewing my VIP for next year :pimp:. Wanted to be at Arden at 10 to have dibs on very first pairs but my girl wanted mimosas so here we are getting served first instead :rofl:

I went to a hood foot locker at 1015ish and they only had like 12 and 9.5. I called the rich people shopping center foot locker and they had one 10. Snatched that 1030ish. My ace in the hole was going to be the mall later in the day but sounds good that I didnt wait.

The pair I had has a little glue run off. Was going to go to the mall later in the day looking for a perfect pair maybe a double up but Im thinking Ill keep the ones i have. Its not a huge deal, NT is a bad influence on me.. lol

Got my pair today ...next up on my to get list are (the nike air max uptempo & concords), then i am done with the rest of the year.

nice feeling when the only size left is yours, for a change.

thank you to everyone responsible for this coppage, whether it be the abundance of pairs or the lack of interest. either way, let's keep this same energy for the Chris Paul 12s.

Here to eat my words. I swore these would hit that disco.. joints kind of flew. I'm def a little surprised.. they prob cut back numbers to make sure they didn't sit.. same game they've been playing all year. I really did think they made a boat load of these.

I might be able to get them for the low in stores though but for now..
I'm glad I got a decent scratch off pair. Going to read up and see how everyone did.

Back to school and bro it’s the top of the month. People got their government. Heck’s this week. Not surprised.

As much as I wanted these I passed. A lot of people complained about the countdown pack quality and these are terrible. I’m not one to complain about quality because I honestly just buy what I like but couldn’t justify almost $200 on these. Congrats to those who grabbed them that wanted them. This is just my opinion lol.

Back
Top Bottom