Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

i always try to cop on a site with free shipping and tax that way in my mind its like buying them for 172.99 plus tax

Walked into the Footlocker at the mall by my work 20 min after they opened. Some sizes were already sold out. I usually wear 11.5-12. 12 was sold out. Went with the 11.5. It actually fit good. Depending on the area and how many pairs a store got, these might sit for a little bit. I don't think long enough to go on discount like some are hoping for. Well, maybe sizes 14 and up.

2BB0D311-CF96-4425-9E6A-1A3569CB12B2.jpeg
CABCD885-6309-46AB-99ED-B1C7EEF5B0A5.jpeg

Easy OG cop here in Vegas no one was not even in line

Anyone got different production dates on their left and right shoe? That still bugs me lol. Seems like the toe box leather texture is always slightly different between the left and right shoe whenever you get a pair with diff production dates.

Villa and dtlr merged last year

Was looking to double up on disco but it looks like that ain’t happening
Online stock seems to be selling out in most sizes....

The supply and demand seemed balanced for this release. I'm in LA and I got to the mall an hour after opening. There was a line but there were enough for everyone. Not an instant sell out but it might be gone if you wait too long.

These will forever be special to me because I missed out on the last release. I was in college working part time at finish line. I was able to cop a pair but not my little brother...ended up giving him my pair now I have these in my collection

I stand corrected. Found a flawless pair out here at the mall in Killeen, TX. Never been out this way before but I’m much happier now. Idk what happened to the pairs here...

I stand corrected. Found a flawless pair out here at the mall in Killeen, TX. Never been out this way before but I’m much happier now. Idk what happened to the pairs here...

Do these fit like the Black/Red 13s from last year? I had to go up a 1/2 size on those. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom