Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

Yessir
20180804_145251.jpg

I stand corrected. Found a flawless pair out here at the mall in Killeen, TX. Never been out this way before but I’m much happier now. Idk what happened to the pairs here...

Almost replied to you earlier like WTF lol. The two pairs I bought today look great. Basically flawless. Wearing one now at home and plenty comfortable for me, too. Totally happy with this release, thrilled, even. Yeah the shape could be closer to the OG but I really dont care much. Glad you found a solid pair like I did, and I suspect many others did based on the five or six pairs I went through. None had major problems. Well done, JB.

surprised these are selling faster than the black/reds from last year. was hoping to cop on discount. had ogs and '13s. these are classic but my least favorite 13. I never liked the white sockliner on these and the white/reds. glad to hear these were an easy cop for everyone but looks like I'll be passing unless they somehow sit long enough to be had under retail

Just copped from FTL. First pair of 13s. Hope everyone was able to feast. Went half size down.

Haven’t bought any of the retro 13s. I was wondering can you feel the forefoot and midsole zoom?

does anybody know why they put a yellow ring around the jumpman on the playoffs?

thats the only reason why i never liked those as a kid. thought it made them look like a team shoe. now i really dont care about it but would be cool to see what they would look like without the ring

welp

ordered a 12 because the black red were kinda tight

got an 11.5 in the white red which fit just right

20180804_172404_HDR.jpg
does anybody know why they put a yellow ring around the jumpman on the playoffs?

thats the only reason why i never liked those as a kid. thought it made them look like a team shoe. now i really dont care about it but would be cool to see what they would look like without the ring
Idk but I really like that ring.

Got my pair from Nike Portland and I should have looked closer. I was too dam hungry and wanted to be in and out

the only reason i liked the playoffs was because of the ring... definitely a clean shoe but way too plain... thats why i sold them

Back
Top Bottom