Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

So here's the story:

I arrived in the area my job is in around 9:30 (suppose to clock in by 10:00). Across the street from my job we have a mall so I stopped there first and was on my way to Finish Line but was caught by some of my friends at Foot Locker. They asked me what size and brought my pair out after a couple of minutes. I ended up paying exactly $190.00 because of Tax Free Weekend. My pair looks to have suede particles on the white 'paws'. I wiped some of it off but could not the rest because I had to be to work. Tomorrow I will look at my pair more and take a few photos. Also, I left them in my trunk at work and since I was on cart pusher duty (hand pushing them because the cart machines are broken) I kept an eye on my car.

20180804_172404_HDR.jpg

Idk but I really like that ring.

Got my pair from Nike Portland and I should have looked closer. I was too dam hungry and wanted to be in and out

Jordan tab not there? or tucked in? ......zamns.

I went to the Oaks Mall today in Gainesville and every sneaker store had these in stock. These aren’t that much different than the 2013s. It was a easy pass for me. I love these but I’ve already had them twice already

So here's the story:

I arrived in the area my job is in around 9:30 (suppose to clock in by 10:00). Across the street from my job we have a mall so I stopped there first and was on my way to Finish Line but was caught by some of my friends at Foot Locker. They asked me what size and brought my pair out after a couple of minutes. I ended up paying exactly $190.00 because of Tax Free Weekend. My pair looks to have suede particles on the white 'paws'. I wiped some of it off but could not the rest because I had to be to work. Tomorrow I will look at my pair more and take a few photos. Also, I left them in my trunk at work and since I was on cart pusher duty (hand pushing them because the cart machines are broken) I kept an eye on my car.
Man I was pushing carts in 97_98 at miejer wearing these. Keep doing your thing my man. I have a pic several pages back of me wearing these before I went to work.

IMG_20180317_190839.jpg
IMG_20171024_194442.jpg
These are my cdps. I bought them for the sole purpose of display. Which they still are. But at the same time I've always wanted to wear the hell out them but refrained. Def looking forward to next week so my new pair gets worn immediately. Lots of good memories with these. Hope you all get the same feeling I do.

So here's the story:

Not gonna lie - I read this as if it was the opening song to the fresh prince of bel air.

Went to the mall after work and as expected only available in scattered sizes.

Felt pretty good and shape wasn’t too bad in person. Congrats to those who copped.

I was supposed to have these delivered today, but had a dumbass Fedex driver. He called me and said he couldn't find my address. I told him "Dude you make deliveries all day and you can't find my place?" I live on a street where it's all houses lined up on both sides of the street. All he had to do was look for the numbers on the houses. Mf said ****k it and didn't delivery. Hopefully I get it on Monday.

So here's the story:

at work like
tenor.gif

These shoes have been eluding me for 21 years and I definitely needed to get them this time. When I was in the 7th grade back in ‘97 when these first released, I used to walk through the mall after school and One day footlocker had put out on display on the top shelf and they just had an aura about them This model is one of the best put together Jordan’s and I finally got em, this color way is too clean and hopefully we can get the all stars along with the flints sometime soon

Back
Top Bottom