Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

Flints might be my favorite but I have 05s in solid condition. Hopefully they don't fall apart and I won't need re-cop. I try to wear them from time to time.

Woke up late yesterday and walked into a local store past noon to cop and was even able to try on two different sizes. Every release should be like this.

chuch83 chuch83 , I'd say yes. The white/black/true red XIIIs from last year were a 9 for me, this release I went with 9.5, which is the same size I wear in Jordan I and XI.

E73EE35F-9099-46B9-955F-8F8967BE5F42.jpeg
Wore these last night

From pics, the Tb leather looks like the cement 3 leather.

Btw, did these sell out? I figured they would

nope still on finishline online and scattered sizes on other sites

if you want them and your not a 7.5 - 9.5 you can still cop online

and i doubt they sold out in stores

i wasnt gonna get them but decided to later that day

Last edited:
Picked these us for my Nephew today.
Only J’s I can rock anymore are the IV’s and 11 lows.
These are $90 shoes man

Went to the mall today to shop for some clothes for an upcoming trip, every shoe place still has them.

Taking these out of the box to look at for the 16th time this weekend lol. Can't wait to rock. I'm sure they are in stores too.

They are clean.. threw em on today to check out the sizing. They were a lil snug around the toes at first, but loosened up after wear. Kinda want another pair.. would’ve been nice if more would’ve sat around for discount.

Wore these all day both yesterday and today. I love them. No build-quality issues, they look great ... and guess what, they actually feel pretty great, too. Fit is perfect in my TTS 11, and the underfoot cushion feels legit, with actual soft cushion to them. I understand some of the complaints on here in terms of shape compared to the OGs and (I guess) the toe/tongue leather, but I feel it's so minor as to be, meh, don't care at all. And you guys know there are plenty of retro Jordans I slam left and right for being too far gone from their OG counterparts, but these are straight in my old-man opinion. Glad I bought two, as I plan to rock this first pair a shedload in the short- and mid-term future. I really am pleasantly impressed with the comfort ... I can tell you straight up that these are significantly more comfortable than my AM97 retros, the AM94 retros I got last week, and more than a few other Nikes I have that people eat up and never mention one negative thing about their comfort. Bummed the weekend is over so I can't rock these all day for the rest of the week LOL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom