Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

semi sneaker head here, Just registered on the site today. I collect retro Jordans 1-14 almost exclusively only kicks worn on court by Mike . With special interest in recreating my childhood, purchasing kicks I owned in the 80's and 90"s. I've been looking forward to this release for a while. It completes my 1-14 collection with the exception of the hideous Jordan 2 which I will never purchase and pretend never existed. Ordered my pair on SNKRS Saturday AM received in California Monday afternoon just over 48 hours after purchase. I really enjoyed the process of this release. From accelerated release date to easy cop, to fast shipping and receiving a flawless pair to complete my collection this was a blast. 2018 has been a great year for retros. and I have been fortunate to pick up a few retros for my two year old son, so he's got some serious heat already....... I can only hope the Concord 11 release is this enjoyable, and hope there is enough for everyone to cop day 1 without getting gouged by re sellers.

I'm satisfied with my reserved pair from Nike :nthat:

20180807_123237_HDR.jpg

Ha yup, I think that must be what I thought as well. Funny enough, when I brought these home on Saturday, my girlfriend kept telling me they look like the leather headboard on my bed. My attempts to explain the panther whisker influence fell on deaf ears, she keeps calling them my couch shoes (like you said) or my headboard shoes :rofl: But she did admit "they aren't as bad as I thought from looking at pictures."

I've noted before that I thought the 11s in particular, and the 12s--and I must've felt the same about these back then--were just over the top to me at the time. But the evolution (or maybe it should be "de-evolution") of fashion and sneaker design over the 20 or so ensuing years now makes these Jordan models seem subdued, classy and timeless to me. You never would've caught me rocking concords casually back then, I felt like a damn fool wearing patent leather sneakers. Now I wear them and other 11s around with shorts all the time and I think I look cool LOL.
My GF hates jordans and she actually doesnt mind 13s. Im not really into jordans but i have 4 silhouettes. I hated 13s for my whole life until the black and reds came out last year and i was into sneakers and tried some on in store. Theyre perfectly flashy for me. Copped the white and blacks of course

Just got my shipping confirmation from SNKRS app of my Saturday purchase. Out for Delivery

Couldn't disagree more with this notion.
You wouldn’t understand if you’ve never had both ogs and 08 retro... shape/quality on these looks like the fakes from the early 2000s, if you wasn’t there u wouldn’t know what I’m talking about.

I really really wish a lot of these shoe review or w/e they are just get to the damn point already. Whatever you are doing.....introduce yourself real quick and then get to the point.
I agree. There are a lot of reviews that to me are self indulging. They want you to focus more on them than the shoe. Like they are trying to get famous or something. MJO23DAN MJO23DAN is not like that. He legit. One of the only few I can stand to watch really.

You wouldn’t understand if you’ve never had both ogs and 08 retro... shape/quality on these looks like the fakes from the early 2000s, if you wasn’t there u wouldn’t know what I’m talking about.

I've "been there" since 1989. I've held every version of these. Of course this 2018 release isn't a carbon copy of the OGs, but that 2008 version was garbage if you actually wore them. Like almost every other CDP shoe. Saying that they've ruined this shoe is an extreme viewpoint, but that's just my opinion. Some of the pics people have posted in here do not give an accurate representation of how the shoes look and how they are shaped in real life, that was my main point. These are one of the better retros in quite some time. I blast a lot of Jordan retros as well, but this one is pretty dang good, especially on-foot. Of course you're free to think they are trash, I just think you're doing yourself a disservice if you actually like 13s and haven't actually seen/held/tried on this version for yourself. But to each his own.

I really really wish a lot of these shoe review or w/e they are just get to the damn point already. Whatever you are doing.....introduce yourself real quick and then get to the point.

How about you @ me if there’s a problem with the content, otherwise, until you jump on YouTube and really create on your own, you really have no idea how much work goes into it. Many people who have never watched a video from a creator may not know the individual’s credibility on the platform. Hell, it could quite possibly be a first time video from that viewer so that introduction you hate so much is key to the content creator and building that trust and relationship in order to continue bringing more to an audience.

How about you @ me if there’s a problem with the content, otherwise, until you jump on YouTube and really create on your own, you really have no idea how much work goes into it. Many people who have never watched a video from a creator may not know the individual’s credibility on the platform. Hell, it could quite possibly be a first time video from that viewer so that introduction you hate so much is key to the content creator and building that trust and relationship in order to continue bringing more to an audience.
Cry me a ******* river...get to the point. If you can’t take constructive criticism then you shouldn’t be a “creator”. Is this enough of an @ for you?

Back
Top Bottom