Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

I
Man, wear them one time and all your nitpicks tend to disappear. I know for some guys that’s a lot to ask for haha
I wonder if some of ppl on team ultra QC, were around the last time the military 4s ? After those dark years, I can handle a lil glue etc

I

I wonder if some of ppl on team ultra QC, were around the last time the military 4s ? After those dark years, I can handle a lil glue etc

Military 4s are tanks compared to the last Fire red 4 release. The paint was liable to chip if you shook the box too hard.

DF47BDEC-5051-4D1E-8CB5-C44351FCCF6D.jpeg
Was going to pass since i had the 2013s but felt these would be more comfortable. I tried to grab these Saturday around 11 on SNKRS but had an issue with my credit card. Then I managed to snag them Sunday morning around 7am on FNL for 195 after using rewards. Went to the mall today and something told me to go to footlocker. Next thing you know I ended up getting them for 190 flat. Called FNL and canceled my order.

I swear, if these are still around, when I get paid this Thursday....

I'm coppin' ASAP!!!!

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Military 4s are tanks compared to the last Fire red 4 release. The paint was liable to chip if you shook the box too hard.
I’m trying to forget about the fire reds, horrible shape and I don’t trip over that stuff.... Wack paint job.....
Military 4s came with a deeeep crease, I’m talking the Mariana Trench kind of a crease

Ive beat my fire reds and zero cracks or chipping? either I got a rare pair or idk

I also balled in em a few times :lol: bad idea

i received my pair today although i only ordered them Saturday. they were shipped in a HUGE black box with a grey jumpman on the box. if ever there was a box to steal that would've been it

always wondered why these bums at nike couldnt suede wrap the midsole on the penny 4 retros. they ******* charge 160 for um no excuse

e5dxizthi1pjyliy32ve.jpg
It's Something About Rocking Js!!! Mj Actually Played In...

Damn straight, man. It's childish, especially considering I'm 41 now, but I don't care. It just adds something, especially certain models. This black toe 13 is absolutely sick. I've been trying to figure out since Saturday when I bought mine what on Earth I was smoking back in college when the OGs dropped. I clearly remember holding them in a store at the mall and passing on them. I know part of it was I wasn't made of money and $150 was a lot, but I had bought the 11s and 12s on release day the previous two years. I guess I just didn't think these were all that cool back then. I must've been out of my mind, this shoe has just vaulted into my top three or four Jordans of all time along with the 3s, 4s and 11s. And since I know we're never getting a good retro of the 3, it puts these in the real-life top 3 for me now. I put them on again as soon as I got home from work tonight LOL. I just want to wear these all the time right now. These might be the ultimate example of '90s Jordan design---they just LOOK like Jordans, if that even makes any sense :lol:

I don't know what it is, but for me, there's just SOMETHING about white and black Js.

Last edited:
I feel like the should have included white laces too... anyway the "leather" on the DMPs are nicer all around. Hope these will stay tied unlike those but with the thicker laces I don't think it will be a problem.

Attachments

• Snapchat-724608629.jpg
    Snapchat-724608629.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 33
9D7FB57E-666B-4477-B9BF-567323718D28.jpeg

SNKRS pair showed up today. I like the tumbled look on the toe. Leather is a little better than the most recent 13 releases, but still nothing to write home about. Stoked to finally own a pair.
:sick::smh: Wtf. Looks like my hunt for an 08 pair continues. Jordan brand murdered another classic

HAs anyone received their shipment confirmation from SNKRS yet?

I got my shipping notification from UPS today-they’ll be delivered tomorrow. I never actually got notification from Nike beyond a “We’ve got your order” email on Saturday.

Last edited:
What up NT fam, been busy with work but got my early access last Thursday (appreciate the early bday gift Nike!) and getting them delivered today, been wanting these since middle school tbh, missed out on the last retros tho. It’s my day off today so I’ll be waiting patiently for these to come to the door later.

Back
Top Bottom