Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

Did you buy a pair?

IMG_5241.jpg

886A82CA-8D30-4997-9A46-088B1C628555.jpeg
8D452A9A-A416-4F9A-9A56-90A19ADA4A25.jpeg

Very happy with my pair. These and the breds are the only 13s I need.
Worth every penny. My pair is flawless.
Royals are SUPER underrated, imho. I mean why's that? If the Cherry cw works for some, then royals oughta be a nobrainer.
Or was it due to limited stock?
Got it on my top 5 13s list, easily.
Posts like this make me wonder if we're even wearing the same shoes. And I'm older than you LOL. These things are quite comfy. I can feel the zoom, and overall they are soft and impact-absorbent underfoot. The uppers fit me great, too. I'd say this is one of the more comfortable Jordans and more or as comfy as loads of even non-retro Nikes I own. Everybody's body is different, I guess.
Agreed. Was wondering of he had some condition with his feet, as I can confirm, my pair is VERY comfy.
And "Advanced age" though, @ 36?
Ok.

Last edited:
nice pics, wear your shoes before they crumble

I unfortunately don't get to wear my J's. I think roughly 80% of my J's have never been worn, not even tried on and its not by choice. I suit up every day for work so I really just wear them on weekends or to events.
When I move back to Europe I'll be stuntin' on them though bc they just don't have it like we do. That's one of my fears about moving back. If I cant find them there I'll be paying insane $$ on shipping and I do not look forward to that.

Didn't think I'd see these still on thexwall damb

20180809_121639.jpg

They obviously made a ton of these, that's why. I'm pretty sure they've already sold a boatload of them, too. I'm thrilled that they've been making a lot of pairs of a lot of recent retros. It's the way it should be, not that idiocy from a few years back where almost everything had become a pain in the *** and a galactic time-suck to obtain. I basically quit Jordans during those years. Now there seem to be some people who think there is little demand for a retro, or the release was a failure, because it takes week or three for most of the pairs to disappear. Meanwhile, the people over at Nike/Jordan must be laughing hysterically, all the way to the bank. Let's see, we could make 250,000 pairs and watch them legit sell out in a weekend, or we could make five times that many and eventually sell them all, too ... I wonder which plan our shareholders prefer LOL

I know everyone says the leathers hard but im satisfied with my pair,slick as a snake and only 2 small glue stains on my left toe box whadduppp

Attachments

• 15338452024587522024668077967512.jpg
    15338452024587522024668077967512.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 36
I know everyone says the leathers hard but im satisfied with my pair,slick as a snake and only 2 small glue stains on my left toe box whadduppp

I'm loving mine, too. Every day this week when I've come home from my office, I've thrown on either shorts and sweats and these 13s and kept them on till I go to bed LOL. I'm more than satisfied with the way they look, feel and fit. No regrets on doubling up. If these ever do actually hit a solid disco, I'll probably buy one more pair just for the hell of it. I know they aren't a perfect remake of the OGs, but they give me the right feeling regardless.

I'm loving mine, too. Every day this week when I've come home from my office, I've thrown on either shorts and sweats and these 13s and kept them on till I go to bed LOL. I'm more than satisfied with the way they look, feel and fit. No regrets on doubling up. If these ever do actually hit a solid disco, I'll probably buy one more pair just for the hell of it. I know they aren't a perfect remake of the OGs, but they give me the right feeling regardless.
that's a good purchase then; i don't actually do this because i just end up throwing on slides; but that feeling of not wanting to take them off is the best

Back
Top Bottom