Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

IMG_20180809_203300.jpg
Comfort is amazing in these. Def happy about them.
Cant wait to unds mine pair....

I saw them sitting in 4 of the stores at the same mall I was at yesterday. The quality looks good but I did see glue spots here and there on the display models. I passed only because I'm more fond of the XIVs which I still haven't picked up the last shots.

aj11fan aj11fan If you want me to forward the email subscription, I'd be happy to. I honestly don't care because you already have your preconceived opinion about me and that's fine. I'm just here to give the review and share thoughts in video form just like everyone else here does it in text and to make sure you know how to fast forward a video on YouTube. Have a nice weekend.

aj11fan aj11fan If you want me to forward the email subscription, I'd be happy to. I honestly don't care because you already have your preconceived opinion about me and that's fine. I'm just here to give the review and share thoughts in video form just like everyone else here does it in text and to make sure you know how to fast forward a video on YouTube. Have a nice weekend.

My sub list is short and you’re not in there, nor do I want you in my sub list. Better yet, I’ll forward you my username/password so you can see im not subbed to your lame channel. Stop reaching for clout on here playing the innocent card with “ohhh I’m just here to share my thoughts” blah blah. Such a petty diva... don’t you have a family to take care of instead of being worried about who’s subbed to your channel and who criticizes you?

I saw them sitting in 4 of the stores at the same mall I was at yesterday. The quality looks good but I did see glue spots here and there on the display models. I passed only because I'm more fond of the XIVs which I still haven't picked up the last shots.

Same. Saw them sitting at foot action, foot locker and shoe palace at my local malls.

But scattered sizing of course. I ended up passing since my pair from last release has been barely worn.

My sub list is short and you’re not in there, nor do I want you in my sub list. Better yet, I’ll forward you my username/password so you can see im not subbed to your lame channel. Stop reaching for clout on here playing the innocent card with “ohhh I’m just here to share my thoughts” blah blah. Such a petty diva... don’t you have a family to take care of instead of being worried about who’s subbed to your channel and who criticizes you?

Both of you stop this please; Marvin stop responding back to him. Just let him be. aj11fan aj11fan you're entitled to your own opinion. Just do your own thing and leave Marvin be.

Just got these in hand. beautiful shoe

remembering when the OG came out and I would stop by Mr. Alans and Footlocker down the street on Joseph campau and always looking at these but my parents wouldn't buy em. I was obsessed with these.. eventually for the next school year my parents let me cop a pair and the Black/Red were on the shelves and copped those. Low key always wanted these and had to settle for the Black/red. Feels good :lol:

Haven't heard Mr Alans in a minute, went to school in Windsor during the early 2000s (haven't gone back since) and those commercials always got me! "29 OR TWO FOR FIT-TAY!!"

Back to the shoes: arrived last week and no complaints from me! Can't wait to break em out

Un Ds’d a pair today . Really like these and not much breaking in . Would recommend a half size down . I did it and they fit perfectly

Back
Top Bottom