Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

I'm confused on my pair from Nike. I practically begged them to change the shipping address after I ordered. Not even 10 minutes after I ordered and they told me that they could not. So they sent to my pair ex house which is 12 hours away from me. After begging and telling them the truth for 3 days, my package was delivered there at her house. A week after begging with them, I get an e-mail with the transcript of the conversations with Nike and that they could no longer change the address because it had been delivered. Well no Sh*t Sherlock. Then they stated that they could not change after 30 minutes after the order was placed. I pointed out to them that I attempted numerous times to change and that I even tried 5-10 minutes after order was placed and I was told no. Now I'm screwed. I also told them that it doesn't hurt their pockets but hurts mine. Now I'm getting a e-mail stating that I requested a return of the product. No I want my product, but because of them, I can no longer have them and now I'm out of money.

Dude....this is your fault.

Also....you do know you can cancel a Nike order within an hour after placing it by yourself? Just log into your account or go to your orders.

You can't contact your ex and ask for her help?

Dude, while this is a dopey story/situation, if I was you I would just dispute the charge with my credit card company. If you do in fact have documentation of your discussion with Nike and its subsequent contradictions about not being able to change it after an amount of time that had not passed from when you placed the order. Not to mention, how did you actually contact them within 5-10 minutes and were told no? Was this on the phone or on chat? Either way, they should have alerted you to the fact you COULD cancel the order, which you would have. Right? Right. Point is, you can get your money back and then buy them elsewhere, it's not like these are hard to come by at this point. Just calm down a bit and use your head, man.

Last edited:
I'm confused on my pair from Nike. I practically begged them to change the shipping address after I ordered. Not even 10 minutes after I ordered and they told me that they could not. So they sent to my pair ex house which is 12 hours away from me. After begging and telling them the truth for 3 days, my package was delivered there at her house. A week after begging with them, I get an e-mail with the transcript of the conversations with Nike and that they could no longer change the address because it had been delivered. Well no Sh*t Sherlock. Then they stated that they could not change after 30 minutes after the order was placed. I pointed out to them that I attempted numerous times to change and that I even tried 5-10 minutes after order was placed and I was told no. Now I'm screwed. I also told them that it doesn't hurt their pockets but hurts mine. Now I'm getting a e-mail stating that I requested a return of the product. No I want my product, but because of them, I can no longer have them and now I'm out of money.

How does one not check and make sure the correct shipping info is in place before placing the order? its literally like an actual step that you have to go through at checkout. all it takes is a quick glance which takes 1-2 secs. especially on these. these didnt fly off sites at launch like that so there wasnt a need to go all AJ1 Bred speed at checkout.

and why the heck were you mailing stuff to ya girl crib? i mail all my ish to my crib or a family member. you cant break up with a family member, and as long as youre not a total douchebag, family usually have no issues helping.

and no, youre not out of money. i understand from your post that youre getting a refund correct? yea u didnt request it, but thats how its going to play out now, so all youre out is some time. you wasted ya own time cause of a careless mistake. just learn from this, order from 1 of the other sites that still has em, and move on.

Key
You can't completely blame them because you made the mistake to begin with.
Let me elaborate a lil further. Okay at the time of odering 1. She wasn't a ex at the moment even though there was some arguing, but on something totally different. 2. I have my address automatically saved in SNKRS alone with other info. 3. Not knowing that as soon as I submit order, she would come in and say get out. I had no other place to go or live at the city I was in. I had moved there to be with her. We have a 4yr old together and I had him. But I'm not going to get into all that. Just know that I called Nike as soon as I was told that. They told me that I couldn't change the address to turn around and turn me that I had to change within that 30 minutes.

Key

Let me elaborate a lil further. Okay at the time of odering 1. She wasn't a ex at the moment even though there was some arguing, but on something totally different. 2. I have my address automatically saved in SNKRS alone with other info. 3. Not knowing that as soon as I submit order, she would come in and say get out. I had no other place to go or live at the city I was in. I had moved there to be with her. We have a 4yr old together and I had him. But I'm not going to get into all that. Just know that I called Nike as soon as I was told that. They told me that I couldn't change the address to turn around and turn me that I had to change within that 30 minutes.
Did you pull a @unclejay614 and smash your hot next door neighbor

Pics of ex?

Attachments

• donkey.jpeg
    donkey.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 8
Still no sign of a European release. Lame considering the fact that these are supposedly just sitting in U.S. stores... |l

Key

How old are you? I'm not saying that to be a jerk. Rather, I told you what to do. If you have a reputable credit card company, this shouldn't be an issue. Pain in the A, yeah. But not the end of your funds.

Love these. Favorite remaster other than WC4 overall. They aren’t perfect (why soft leather panels but Fisher Price plastic toe?) and the shape isn’t dead on... but to me this sits just fine beside the original, which is all I ask in a totally wearable retro.

Back
Top Bottom