Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

20180811_195232-COLLAGE.jpg
20 years lol. I'm fortunate to be able to take a pic like this. My wife sent me this today. At least the shoes never get old.:lol::nthat:

Would love to rep multiple times on this. This is what it's about! That Hornets jacket so fire. Please tell me you still have it.

:lol: EXACTLY!

Jordan Brand, cut this crap out. You're a multi-billion dollar company, you can do way better.

Not trying to be that guy, but the reason they’re a multi-billion dollar company is because they release the same shoes over and over again with slight variations. It’s business. It’s a hustle and we the fiends.

Sizes 10-13 all still in stock on FL

Sizes 10-14 in stock on FA

Hibbets 10-14 in stock

Almost FSR in stock on Champs

Tons of pairs sitting in the store and local malls.

They made a lot of these and some are for sure going disco or to the outlets.

Sizes 10-13 all still in stock on FL

Sizes 10-14 in stock on FA

Hibbets 10-14 in stock

Almost FSR in stock on Champs

Tons of pairs sitting in the store and local malls.

They made a lot of these and some are for sure going disco or to the outlets.

I sure hope so, then I can grab a third pair. No regrets buying two at retail on release day, though, I love these things. Have worn my first pair for at least part of the day every single day since they released, and all day during the past two weekends.

Not trying to be that guy, but the reason they’re a multi-billion dollar company is because they release the same shoes over and over again with slight variations. It’s business. It’s a hustle and we the fiends.

I know that but they need to stop being cheap and give us great leather on the toebox and tongue of the 13. Check out the toebox and tongue on the black version of the Chris Paul 13 PE. Downright Payless quality. Heck, Payless might even be better. Jordan Brand's slogan is "Quality inspired by the greatest player ever." Well, they are making a mockery of that. More like "Quality inpired by 2 points per game Lavar Ball."

I'm confused on my pair from Nike. I practically begged them to change the shipping address after I ordered. Not even 10 minutes after I ordered and they told me that they could not. So they sent to my pair ex house which is 12 hours away from me. After begging and telling them the truth for 3 days, my package was delivered there at her house. A week after begging with them, I get an e-mail with the transcript of the conversations with Nike and that they could no longer change the address because it had been delivered. Well no Sh*t Sherlock. Then they stated that they could not change after 30 minutes after the order was placed. I pointed out to them that I attempted numerous times to change and that I even tried 5-10 minutes after order was placed and I was told no. Now I'm screwed. I also told them that it doesn't hurt their pockets but hurts mine. Now I'm getting a e-mail stating that I requested a return of the product. No I want my product, but because of them, I can no longer have them and now I'm out of money.

Just call her and ask if she can send it to you. If she tampers with them you can take the legal route.

The flint 13 is an awesome shoe. But not one of my favorites. Basically the Bulls colorway shoes (13s) will always stay at the top for me. If they would have made All star Jerseys like they were supposed to in 98, Flints would have been center stage during that all star game in New York.

I saw this photo of Tinker Hatfield holding the 13s
Does anyone know where this photo is from, if it was in a magazine?
I'm trying to find it in higher resolution

tinker_one.jpg

Back
Top Bottom