Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

Always wanted these but recently been getting away from Jordans for newer, comfortable shoes.

Still I tried these on yesterday and man that toebox is stiff. I felt like i had to snap in half like a glow stick just to get it to loosen up. Not worth it.

Beautiful shoe though.

Just copped my pair of Raptor 4s this morning and my local Finishline still sitting on 2 dozen pairs of 13's.

Just copped my pair of Raptor 4s this morning and my local Finishline still sitting on 2 dozen pairs of 13's.

2 dozen!!!

EA7417B3-A867-420F-A5D8-BC4777C2100B.jpeg

Damn all these "you left something in your cart" emails. None of them "check out now" disco codes work yet.

Didn't think the black reds would go on sale but they did.

they made more but the demand for them to sell out was not there

black cement 3 sold out

the concord xi will sell out no matter how many they make

like i said before resellers dictate what sells out.

if there is no demand resellers cant sell their pairs and will return them.

rather than fighting over the demand why not just enjoy the fact that og colorways for the time being can be easily had and maybe on discount?

its a beautiful thing

they made more but the demand for them to sell out was not there

black cement 3 sold out

the concord xi will sell out no matter how many they make

like i said before resellers dictate what sells out.

if there is no demand resellers cant sell their pairs and will return them.

rather than fighting over the demand why not just enjoy the fact that og colorways for the time being can be easily had and maybe on discount?

its a beautiful thing
Exactly. There is simply no demand for these. Since when have Jordan’s sat after 2005 or so because of “over saturation” don’t make me laugh. The black cements perfect example have restocked multiple times since release and they sell out every time. I love the fact that I will be able to pick these up for cheap just like the shadow 10s and the black and red 14s no complaints from me on that end. I always have and always will hate resellers. Let’s be real for one minute. I know you love these rainking rainking but the demand is not there.

Back
Top Bottom