Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

i demand you to stop demanding us to stop talking about demand or else i’m gonna demand these fists to demand your face to meet their demand!

that a whole lotta demanding right there. you sound privileged. pull up. come catch these hands

hands.jpg

Concord won't be easy but if the production numbers are like the last few holiday XI's, we should all be good.

Exactly. There is simply no demand for these. Since when have Jordan’s sat after 2005 or so because of “over saturation” don’t make me laugh. The black cements perfect example have restocked multiple times since release and they sell out every time. I love the fact that I will be able to pick these up for cheap just like the shadow 10s and the black and red 14s no complaints from me on that end. I always have and always will hate resellers. Let’s be real for one minute. I know you love these rainking rainking but the demand is not there.

Just to clarify, ya, I am a big fan of these but it's nothing to me either way ... if they sold out within two days, great; if they're still available in stores, great. Has no impact on me regardless. I've said a couple of times, I hope they sit around and hit a nice discount, then I'll buy another pair. (I could buy another pair right now at retail no problem but that would just be stupid lol)

My one or two comments re: demand were meant in a general sense. People throw around a lot of overbroad statements on NT. Saying there is/was "no demand" for this shoe is plainly not true. Clearly a lot of sales were made. Also clearly, not enough sales were/have been made to consume the available supply entirely. But there's a distinct difference between "no demand" and "demand exceeds supply."

CFO Andrew Campion said, "We are already back to a pull market and we expect a return to global growth in fiscal year 2019. We saw an opportunity to recalibrate the supply of select styles across distribution channels. While that included tightening the supply in some cases, it also included expanding the supply of the hottest, most iconic Jordan styles on the Nike sneakers app."

HGGs are one of the most popular models of Jordans ever. The only reason why they flooded the market with them is because they knew these shoes would sell very well. They are nearly sold out at all the largest shoe chains. Just because some stores still have them doesn't mean it wasn't a huge success. Nike is "expanding the supply" of all the most iconic Js and HGGs are one of them just like the BC3s, concords, and bred 4s. They just released these in 2013 and they are still almost sold out. Anyone who thinks this kind of release is any sort of failure or shortcoming of Nike and JB is mistaken. This strategy has helped Nike shares soar today compared to a year ago. Put it this way guys... if you would have bought 10k in Nike stock a year ago, you would have made 55% on it which would have paid for 27 pairs of $200 shoes! My point is, Nike is running JB exactly how they want to.

Anyone who thinks this kind of release is any sort of failure or shortcoming of Nike and JB is mistaken. This strategy has helped Nike shares soar today compared to a year ago. Put it this way guys... if you would have bought 10k in Nike stock a year ago, you would have made 55% on it which would have paid for 27 pairs of $200 shoes! My point is, Nike is running JB exactly how they want to.

>D

I went to pull the trigger on these last night at my local HOH and was underwhelmed. Wanted to use my VIP coupon but for $175 didn't seem worth it . Hopefully I can pick up for below $150 like the black and red pair otherwise " JORDAN SHRUG"

I went to pull the trigger on these last night at my local HOH and was underwhelmed. Wanted to use my VIP coupon but for $175 didn't seem worth it . Hopefully I can pick up for below $150 like the black and red pair otherwise " JORDAN SHRUG"

These are definitely worth using your VIP coupon on. Better cop up before inventory all dries up lol.

i just hope nike keeps doing what they doing.

seems like they expanded the amount of original colorways and limited the retro plus colorways

this is what we all wanted them to do all along

Now if we can get an uptick in the quality and shape I don’t think many here would be complaining .

These are definitely worth using your VIP coupon on. Better cop up before inventory all dries up lol.

I’m sure I will this weekend lol but I just was like “meh” . Same how I felt about the 2013 pair , too .

Back
Top Bottom