Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
damn those holo xiii are perfect with hornets stuff...the cw makes perfect sense now
That is why they have teal makes sense.

yeah the teal/gamma was odd at first but like i said that makes perfect sense... a hornets cw for the public right before opening night... MJ's a damn beast

That was my reaction when I saw that pic, it's like a PE was right under our nose and we didn't realize it..... Can't wait for my pair to come tomorrow

Plus JB is dropping a Retro 11 for GS sizes Hornets Color way

Which look like GRAPE 11's

My he got games never bled once. And I've cleaned them probably 5 times by now. IDK man....its just not a 13 without that material on the midsole. It's something unique to the 13 as no other jordan has a midsole that isn't smooth. To me, it's like taking the plastic wings of of the 4. That ish NEEDS to bet there. The midsole just looks so awkward to me, painted the same color as the suede midpanel, yet isn't suede.
not all pairs would get them but its not a red suede problem that some people make it out to be. and I'm with you on the look and that 13s don't look right without it. i saw the hologram 13s in store today and the 13 just feels incomplete without some suede on the midsole. i may be more anal about it too since the 13 is my favorite model.

not all pairs would get them but its not a red suede problem that some people make it out to be. and I'm with you on the look and that 13s don't look right without it. i saw the hologram 13s in store today and the 13 just feels incomplete without some suede on the midsole. i may be more anal about it too since the 13 is my favorite model.

Yeh, I knew this midsole switch a while ago, thought it was known, but as 13's are also my favourite model its a lil bit of a let down. Charge us more, give us less material and instead just paint. ***** BS fellas! Saying that, im still copping every cw. For collection although theyl get worn im not so anal il let it stop me from having something I enjoy still. Bleeding was only bad on previous grey toes. Yes some OGs bled but not a lot. Chicagos did a lil, not the retro though... Didn't warrant a switch up fo sure. If they only added this midsole to the grey toes and left the other cws alone thatd make sense. This is just an excuse to cut costs and charge more

Yeh, I knew this midsole switch a while ago, thought it was known, but as 13's are also my favourite model its a lil bit of a let down. Charge us more, give us less material and instead just paint. ***** BS fellas! Saying that, im still copping every cw. For collection although theyl get worn im not so anal il let it stop me from having something I enjoy still. Bleeding was only bad on previous grey toes. Yes some OGs bled but not a lot. Chicagos did a lil, not the retro though... Didn't warrant a switch up fo sure. If they only added this midsole to the grey toes and left the other cws alone thatd make sense. This is just an excuse to cut costs and charge more
yep sucks but it is what it is. i thick I'm passing on all of them but the grey toes are really nice but theres way too much stuff coming out and id rather buy other kicks before those

Plus JB is dropping a Retro 11 for GS sizes Hornets Color way

Which look like GRAPE 11's
Dikembe-Mutumbo-Cereal-Block-Geico.gif

yep sucks but it is what it is. i thick I'm passing on all of them but the grey toes are really nice but theres way too much stuff coming out and id rather buy other kicks before those

Yeh just do you bro, that's all I suggest. These before any shoe for me but yeh so many damn releases coming now till may 2015, im not picking up any old releases for a long time it seems. Seems sensible to pay retail for 6 months, il end up with more shoes for less cost. Then il start chuckin cash out for those kicks on the list still. JB really is just chasing cash and don't care if its obvious as well. I just wish theyd end the jordans all together............... imagine.

Last edited:
Look and feel good on foot.. :nthat:

View media item 1236929
I can see why the wolf grey ended up with a painted midsole since there's no suade around the bottom of the upper. But none on the grey toe is weird, def should have been on there. The reflective 13s have it on there.. Guess since it was considered "premium." :lol:

Just got my holograms in and I like. Not hard for me to like a 13 but they are nice. That shiny ***** soft, not patent leather I think but yeh not bad. Glad I copped, that comfort will make my feet happy

They have already been confirmed to release by multiple reliable sources outside NT.

Last edited:
Got my holograms today and I like them. I still wish it was black instead of hologram tho.

Agreed the suede midsole bleeds on the pods especially red

ehh i disagree...perfect example is the 2010 flint greys...they fixed the bleeding problem with the suede and the suede still wrapped around the midsole..

the 2005 flints had a bleeding problem that caused the pods to turn a weird pink...the OG flints didnt have this problem...

the black and red ones from last year dont seem to have the bleeding problem in the middle of the pods...im prob just picky because XIII's are my first model ever...i understood the lack of suede on the barons but the red looks out of place imo

if the He Got Games had that midsole hell would break loose...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Weird... Wouldn't deduct my $20 WCR... It's showing -$20.00 under Use A Winner Circle Reward but not subtracting on my total price... I had to logout and check out as guest for it to work... Anyone else having the same problem?

Also do they fit the same as the other 13's? Last 13s I bought was the Bred 13s which I went .5 size down.
seen a few people on twitter having the same problem

seen a few people on twitter having the same problem
Ditto here with that issue with fnl, ever since they changed their website. It only works signed in on their mobile site for me. :
Edit: another fsr, nice. Rep. Hope the other xiii's this year are widely available, damn demand! :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom