Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
holy **** im just now noticing that the grey toes have that silly non suede midsole...what happened to the suede wrapping over the sole? havent copped xiiis since 2010 i think...

holy **** im just now noticing that the grey toes have that silly non suede midsole...what happened to the suede wrapping over the sole? havent copped xiiis since 2010 i think...
Wooooooah. I just noticed this too. I guess I never noticed before because I wasn't interested in any of the colorways to consider copping...so I never looked at detailed pics. Grey toes are the only ones I would consider buying. But that midsole? WTF? Why? Naaaaaaaah. It's not even a 13 anymore after that.

I said the midsole wasn't gonna be suede
didn't the guy that claimed he had them in the back of his finish line say they were ?

Yea without the suede wrapped midsole the xiii looks straight up like fakes and not the fakes that people be getting tricked early with im talking fakes like in the early 2000's lol

They did the same to the penny iv retro and it just does not look right

Hopefully they fix that **** if any other og xiii drops next year

Didn't know about that non suede midsole. Wow. Not a huge deal breaker, but still disappointing to see. 

cawping

midsole switch means no bleeding & im cool w that stop crying

Last edited:
So it's just red that's capable of bleeding? That's what I was moreso getting at.
That's not true because the OGs had the bleeding problem as well like on the flints and the white/blacks also if I'm not mistaken. And even the black/Reds had bleeding if you looked on the bottoms it would be the traction patterns on the outsole. I don't think its the color of the suede that's the problem

Last edited:
So it's just red that's capable of bleeding? That's what I was moreso getting at.
That's not true because the OGs had the bleeding problem as well like on the flints and the white/blacks also if I'm not mistaken. And even the black/Reds had bleeding if you looked on the bottoms it would be the traction patterns on the outsole. I don't think its the color of the suede that's the problem

yeah i know it happened on the og's i was speaking of more recent retros 05 n up but still a good point sd23

They bleed dudes cry. They switch it up and dudes still cry that they won't bleed on their soles anymore 
laugh.gif
. You just can't win with some people.

yeah i know it happened on the og's i was speaking of more recent retros 05 n up but still a good point sd23
No problem man i always thought it was a mix of the glue they used and the suede

They bleed dudes cry. They switch it up and dudes still cry that they won't bleed on their soles anymore :lol: . You just can't win with some people.
Yeah you can't please them all :lol:

My he got games never bled once. And I've cleaned them probably 5 times by now. IDK man....its just not a 13 without that material on the midsole. It's something unique to the 13 as no other jordan has a midsole that isn't smooth. To me, it's like taking the plastic wings of of the 4. That ish NEEDS to bet there. The midsole just looks so awkward to me, painted the same color as the suede midpanel, yet isn't suede.

Back
Top Bottom