Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Ditto here with that issue with fnl, ever since they changed their website. It only works signed in on their mobile site for me. :
Edit: another fsr, nice. Rep. Hope the other xiii's this year are widely available, damn demand! :smh:

Thanks... Works on my mobile. I ordered a 2nd pair in my TTS size just to make sure of the fit.

Weird... Wouldn't deduct my $20 WCR... It's showing -$20.00 under Use A Winner Circle Reward but not subtracting on my total price... I had to logout and check out as guest for it to work... Anyone else having the same problem?

Also do they fit the same as the other 13's? Last 13s I bought was the Bred 13s which I went .5 size down.

I have experienced this issue and the work around if you have time is to use mobile which seems to work easily.

Just got my Hornets 13s or holograms.. These things a nice IMO, the shiny piece isnt that bad... It reminds me of some grandmother couch with tight plastic wrapped on it, to keep it from getting dirty.. But in a good way..... Nike is trolling with the congrats note included in the box tho

Just got my Hornets 13s or holograms.. These things a nice IMO, the shiny piece isnt that bad... It reminds me of some grandmother couch with tight plastic wrapped on it, to keep it from getting dirty.. But in a good way..... Nike is trolling with the congrats note included in the box tho

No you didn't go into full detail on grandmas couch. lol. Everybody has that grandma though. LOL. I cant ill have to pass on these. I might have to do the same with the red/white/grey toe 13s too unless that front part i could match out and change to red and it blends well with the majority of the shoe. I know i made that sound complicated but in my head it sounded right. hahahaha

Is the non suede midsole a killer for you? To me it makes the shoe look cheap

It does look cheap, doesn't look right painted on the ones that are supposed to have suade. If a pair that I wanted dropped with a painted midsole I'd prob just look for an older model / retro. The exception was the wolf grey / hologram / baron since it has that non-suade iridescent material, it would look off only having a small amount of suade on the midsole imo. Also works on the altitudes because of the pebbled leather..

Last edited:
Its interesting to see they chose leather instead of mesh on this years 13's. Leather would cost more. Something we should at least be happy about

Back
Top Bottom