Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Just wondering the black 13s say infrared is that the same pink color as all the 6s. Anybody know. Or is it more of a red color. If it's pink it's gonna ruin the shoe. Will pass. Anybody Thanks.
Might wanna double check that

Lol. Yeah I hate that pinkfrared. Is it that bad like the white 6s. ??? Man I would love black and gym red or fire red. They would be my new favorite 13s. We'll and the flints

Sorry everybody I know this is for the grey toe. But I care nothing for the grey toe. And there isn't a forum for black 13 infrared. I apologyse. Just want to know what u guys think.

Anyone else ordered the Wolf Grey 13s from FNL wednesday morning restock haven't got a shipment confirmation yet?..

Lord help us, if this man QS this shoe!!! 
eek.gif
! now that's more like it MJ. much better than those garbage black/grey/yellow joints he was rocking on the sidelines in the other pic. These would be copped in a heartbeat. It's rare to see a new CW this simple and clean. Love it. Black would be ok but I think these would be better

My barons came  in today from Eastbay and I am happy with them. At first I wasn't feeling that hologram material on the sides but it kind of grew on me now. 

I love the 13s hollograms. Definitely a summer joint. I'm glad people slept on it got mine no problem . People be trying to get this abou January for resell price watch

THEY WOULD ONLY CAUSE MADNESS BC HE HAS THEM AND NO ONE ELSE DOES… IF THEY GR'D THEM… THEY WOULD SELL… VERRRY SLOWLY…. THE END.

THEY WOULD ONLY CAUSE MADNESS BC HE HAS THEM AND NO ONE ELSE DOES… IF THEY GR'D THEM… THEY WOULD SELL… VERRRY SLOWLY…. THE END.

Chill son you not gonna come up in here disrespect 13s like that. Those hornet 13s are clean as hell and would be a summer classic.

Chill son you not gonna come up in here disrespect 13s like that. Those hornet 13s are clean as hell and would be a summer classic.

LMAO :lol: I CAN DIGG IT.. IM JUST SAYING THEY WOULDNT BE SOME MADNESS CAUSING INSTANT SELL OUT.. ESPECIALLY AS A GR

Only if the purple and blue were swapped
I know they've both taken a significant amount of criticism, but the bottom line for me is looking at my metallic 13s and these so-called Baron 13s sitting on my shelf, I like how each looks and am very glad I copped them. Love the 13s and am proud to have them in my small collection.

Those grey toes are embarrassing.

Only reason i'm grabbing the blacks is because I need a few new pair of Blacks.

I'm siked for the Infrared as well. I need to see a video on those.

Agreed. The painted midsoles are garbage.

I remember being hyped about the mid 2000 (wanna say 2006) grey toe release...only to be very disappointed that it was more maroon than red. I actually think I gave those shoes to goodwill.

JB ALMOST got it perfect. Not feeling the painted midsole, but then again, they finally got the red right!

Give me these next year JB, a premium edition, and I will forgive all errors committed for retros :tongue:

I might buy them to see how I like them in person, to pass final judgement.

View media item 1242433

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom