Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Was able to see these grey toes in person. That painted midsole really kills the shoe. If your disappointed by pics and videos, you'll be even more disappointed in person. The rest is really nice though. This is coming from someone who loves the 13's, one of my favorite models. After seeing these today, I will be passing...painfully cuz I really wanted to like these

Was able to see these grey toes in person. That painted midsole really kills the shoe. If your disappointed by pics and videos, you'll be even more disappointed in person. The rest is really nice though. This is coming from someone who loves the 13's, one of my favorite models. After seeing these today, I will be passing...painfully cuz I really wanted to like these

That's unfortunate. I think the suede midsole is a big part of the 13 line. A JB fumble for the long standing fans of the 13. But a guaranteed sell out for the new school shoe heads.

nyknicks207 nyknicks207 & rhinosport rhinosport
Yeah guys, these would have been money if the midsole was suede. But they look so far off its not even funny. With the holograms it doesn't lok to bad cuz the upper isn't suede. Let the hype beasts have these. I can see it now, resellers trying to hype these cuz they "unreleased OG samples"

Last edited:
yall are tripping over the painted midsole but you would honestly be upset if they were bleeding everywhere. its not such a big deal imo

After looking at the grey tongues too I have realized white/reds>grey tongues. The white/reds just look more complete may just look for a DS pair instead (I hate when people call the white/red CW Cherry) :lol: :smh:

After looking at the grey tongues too I have realized white/reds>grey tongues. The white/reds just look more complete may just look for a DS pair instead (I hate when people call the white/red CW Cherry) :lol: :smh:
CO-SIGN. The white/red CW is so clean. I still have my lows in geat condition. Nicknames based on colors are just terrible.

Isn't the fact that the midsole is painted that the paint will start to crack or chip like the 3's and 4's?

88s, infrared 23, and fire red

fire reds are beat to hell and we worn like 3x a week for about 3 months

88s have moderate wear so once every couple weeks

Last edited:
Isn't the fact that the midsole is painted that the paint will start to crack or chip like the 3's and 4's?

Yeah that's defiantly going to happen, even if the paint holds up for a while it will eventually start to chip. The painted midsole makes them look cheep IMO. I just hope when OG CW's are released the midsole is the way it should be and not painted.

The Less Easier it is to mess a shoe up from reg wear n tear is a always a plus n my book.

So let me get this straight, the midsole is painted so that's y yall are not boppin?

Yeah that's defiantly going to happen, even if the paint holds up for a while it will eventually start to chip. The painted midsole makes them look cheep IMO. I just hope when OG CW's are released the midsole is the way it should be and not painted.
I can't picture how a 13 will look with midsole cracking it's probably gonna look really bad.

Honeslty, having the painted mid soles is a pi** poor excuse. Look at the 3m's and the black/white, black/reds, and squadrons from last year. They all had the suede mid soles. I don't remember anyone complaining about them

Back
Top Bottom