Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters

I can't picture how a 13 will look with midsole cracking it's probably gonna look really bad.
it won't crack. at least I don't expect it to. unless they make them extremely different than they usually do. this is not the same type of midsole the 3s, 8s, etc. have I don't believe. the retro altitudes didn't crack. they just compressed like Jordan 14s do. and it definitely looks horrible. but that was a glossy paint so it may look better or worse with a matte paint which looks to be what the grey toes are. you can even see some compression on the midsole in the pics on this page. if it was going to crack it would have cracked when that happened. I'm still confused though. one guy in here said it was suede and he had in hand pics but it really doesn't look like suede the more pics I see. maybe he thought I was talking about the upper and not the midsole. we will find out soon I guess

Honeslty, having the painted mid soles is a pi** poor excuse. Look at the 3m's and the black/white, black/reds, and squadrons from last year. They all had the suede mid soles. I don't remember anyone complaining about them
I'm confused. why would someone complain about a suede midsole on shoes that originally had one?

Will post pics of my 05 altitudes, dude is right, no cracking at all and they are dang near 10 years old and I wear them, only thing is they are compressed from wear, I'm still on the fence about copping but there are so many shoes releasin in November inwant so I won't trip

gotcha. well the main bleeding issues in the past have been white pods with red suede so those examples don't really run much of a bleeding risk
As well as the grey from the flints in 2005, but question is why those and not the other? And speaking of this, can anyone shead light on the 2010 flints? Did they have bleeding issues? From what I remember there was only bleeding issues in the 2005 run of 13's

As well as the grey from the flints in 2005, but question is why those and not the other? And speaking of this, can anyone shead light on the 2010 flints? Did they have bleeding issues? From what I remember there was only bleeding issues in the 2005 run of 13's
I have the 2010's and I don't have any bleeding issues on them. The suede wasn't what bled on the pods with the flints it was the glue that did it.

Last edited:
I have the 2010's and I don't have any bleeding issues on them. The suede wasn't what bled on the pods with the flints it was the glue that did it.
And thats what I though, it was the glue. So the 2010's DON'T bleed, yet have suede, hmmmm. Now we get painted mid soles because of potential "bleeding" issues.

Nike/Jordan....

yall are tripping over the painted midsole but you would honestly be upset if they were bleeding everywhere. its not such a big deal imo
Thats what im sayin!! They'll complain about it bleedin or complain bout it painted to stop the bleeding effect

Thats what im sayin!! They'll complain about it bleedin or complain bout it painted to stop the bleeding effect
Exctly. I feel sorry for Jordan Brand.

Suede midsole, - people complain about it bleeding.

Painted midsole to fix that - still complaints.

They can't win.

I'm not even sure if the midsole is painted or if that's just the color of the polyurethane.
Either way if its a black poly painted with black paint, it wont be as bad or noticeable as the fire red III's....I don't think I've ever seen a single pair of fire red III's that didn't or haven't cracked :smh:

Exctly. I feel sorry for Jordan Brand.

Suede midsole, - people complain about it bleeding.

Painted midsole to fix that - still complaints.

They can't win.
I'm gonna stop you right there. No one should EVER say this lol! Do you  really think JB cares?? People line up to pay 200 dollars or more for their crappy shoes on an almost weekly basis....... people are still going to buy these as evident by this thread. Why would you feel sorry for them using a cheaper method to make these and they're still ALL going to sell for full retail price. no markdowns no nothing. but yea I sureee feel sorry for JB...
mean.gif

I'm not even sure if the midsole is painted or if that's just the color of the polyurethane.
Either way if its a black poly painted with black paint, it wont be as bad or noticeable as the fire red III's....I don't think I've ever seen a single pair of fire red III's that didn't or haven't cracked
mean.gif
it's not going to crack man. that's not the issue. 13 midsoles are not made the same as 3s, 4s, 8s. there have been several painted midsole 13s in the past that haven't cracked after years. the more I look I think you are right it's either dyed red or it's a much smoother suede than normal. I really can't tell because some of the pics look suede and some don't. I'm beginning to think it's just designed to LOOK like suede but actually isn't. If so that's kinda
grin.gif

I'm gonna stop you right there. No one should EVER say this lol! Do you  really think JB cares?? People line up to pay 200 dollars or more for their crappy shoes on an almost weekly basis....... people are still going to buy these as evident by this thread. Why would you feel sorry for them using a cheaper method to make these and they're still ALL going to sell for full retail price. no markdowns no nothing. but yea I sureee feel sorry for JB...
mean.gif

Denim joggers, tried on some joggers in a store and they just didn't feel right, mind u I'm an average size 6'3 190. Don't see how yall wear those mostly young boys rocking em though

Last edited:
Denim joggers, tried on some joggers in a store and they just didn't feel right, mind u I'm an average size 6'3 190. Don't see how yall wear those mostly young boys rocking em though

They look like girls pants from the early 90's. Not sure why dudes these days dress like girls. First it was the skinny jeans now this. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom