Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
:lol:
stone-washed-jeans-ac-slater.jpg

Kelly tho... :smokin

Denim joggers, tried on some joggers in a store and they just didn't feel right, mind u I'm an average size 6'3 190. Don't see how yall wear those mostly young boys rocking em though

They look like girls pants from the early 90's. Not sure why dudes these days dress like girls. First it was the skinny jeans now this. :smh:

:lol: Its crazy, everything not cool in the 90's is so cool now, including skinny jeans, demin joggers, and nerd glasses ....like cats actually where glasses and don't have lenses in 'em. :smh:

Out of the 4 AJ 13 dropping this year I own all but the red pods. I don't need them because I just bought some 2013 Breds brand new. As far as the Grey Toes is concern it isn't suede on the midsole. It is painted like the Baron 13's. I have my Grey Toes in hand.

Last edited:
I seriously cant ******* wait for the grey toes and red pods. I been copping but havnt felt this way this year yet

I seriously cant ******* wait for the grey toes and red pods. I been copping but havnt felt this way this year yet
You are gonna love the Grey Toes! I was on the fence about the colorway but it is sweet in person and on feet.

team 2 weeks early huh, assuming u had those last week...hmmm
Yeah I got them Nov 1st. I figured these would be very popular so I wasn't trying to hit up 7-8 DTLR's for raffles or go online and wait on Nike/FL/FA/FNL. I can never buy it as quick as others even though I move fast.

I agree the black infareds I have wanted since I saw em weeks ago.  I picked up the holograms and will pass on the grey toes, they just don't do it for me. 

You are gonna love the Grey Toes! I was on the fence about the colorway but it is sweet in person and on feet.

Yeh I got the 2005 grey toes and always wanted these grey toes, the tounge matching the toebox makes a huge difference

Love the video but don't know about the guy info on the grey toes. Most websites are saying limited adult and grade school only. We will see come the weekend. Just want my pair.

Grey Toes are mega GR over in Aus, so I think its true. SuppliedPDX sells fakes btw. Don't buy from them

Well that's all I need. Not saying its going to be easy cop. Judging by the first two 13s seems like production numbers are in the middle as far as the last 2. I'm going to double up on these

Back
Top Bottom