Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
So nobody gonna talk about that toe box in the FNL pics? Looks like something the elves at in the North Pole be wearing. I mean how the toe box rising up like the sun in the morning

woke up on saturday tried some tahoe og and all of a sudden the barons was the best thing ever. straight going back to hibbets next week after i come down lol

"The premium magazine will hit the mailboxes of select Eastbay subscribers starting next Monday, November 10. Follow @Eastbay on Twitter for information on the availability of additional copies"
repped. thanks 

so the grey toes are confirmed for 185? lookin at damn near 200 with tax smh 
mean.gif

So nobody gonna talk about that toe box in the FNL pics? Looks like something the elves at in the North Pole be wearing. I mean how the toe box rising up like the sun in the morning

If those pics came from an Asian everyone would be screaming fake !!!!!!!!!!! The early pics and review pairs look better, than those bananas in pajamas FNL is trolling with

If you guys purchase the grey toes or any JB sneaker from Ebay stay away from this guy name goosh_chuka who has a 100% rating and sells sneakers with "100% Authentic" besides it. I got screwed out of my Grey Toes! He sells UnAuthorized and the sad thing is I was the only one who figured it out. The Grey Toes is not suppose to have the XIII/JORDAN toe box tag in White in front and Grey in rear. It's suppose to be White in front and white in the rear of the tag. Check this crap out.

Black bag? Telltale signs!

Those photos are deceiving. The shoes are not maroon/crimson/burgundy. They are a very bright varsity red.

That, more so than the tongue and/or painted midsole, is why these should not be compared to the 2005 grey toes.

Saw the grey toes in person today when I went to pick up the black/white 1s. They look real nice, but y'all are right, it is a bummer they don't have suede on the midsole. I'm on the fence.
In the next month or so I would like to cop these grey toes, the black/infra VIs, and the pods. But I only have money for two of them.

I like the grey toes a LOT but the other two more, so I'll be passing on these grey toes.

Last edited:
Is this price increase part of the new 'remastering' program or just an old fashioned "because we know you guys will pay it" price increase?

No, these pairs, nor any of the releases in 2014 are not part of the "Remastered" program.

This is just the lube to make that price hike in 2015 a little easier to take.

...too much?

Last edited:
Kind of regretting not getting those wolf grey/holograms. Did anyone who got them actually try painting the shiny ish straight black? Pics?

The pics of the grey toes have suede on them. Unless I'm wrong the midsole would never have suede on them. Why would they?

repped. thanks 

so the grey toes are confirmed for 185? lookin at damn near 200 with tax smh :smh:
I was disappointed when it wasn't $170, but had to cop at least one pairs of the 13s (wolf grey) by the end of the year :smile:....jb always jacked the price up by the end of the near holidays (every year) smh

Grabbed a ticket from my local Villa today for a full size lower than what I typically wear...probably won't pick them up and just try for them online.

Back
Top Bottom