Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
198 puur grey toes 
nerd.gif

Alright sounds good

gonna grab that TD pair from weekend

hopefully we get these in store here since theyre GR

Anyone going down .5 on these is going to regret it. If any shoe is TTS this year its this one.

Bought the reflectives on an impulse buy today because theyre still sitting at our new HOH. For those that wore them, hows the creasing.

Bought the reflectives on an impulse buy today because theyre still sitting at our new HOH. For those that wore them, hows the creasing.

Mine have held up pretty well, I've worn em 3 or 4 times casually and there's a little creasing on the sides of the toebox. I ended up getting a .5 size down because that's what they had but they fit just right (may be part of the reason the creasing is minimal). The creases are inevitable due to the material but it's not as bad as I would have expected.

images from "Eastbay's New Exclusive Jordan Brand Magazine", featuring a comprehensive look at what the brand has on deck for the rest of 2014

Images Via SC

I do feel like with the red pods we are finally getting something we saw long long ago and really wanted.

Low black n chrome vi? Another i had and wore to death

Just waiting on indiglos.

But the red pods do look very nice

images from "Eastbay's New Exclusive Jordan Brand Magazine", featuring a comprehensive look at what the brand has on deck for the rest of 2014

Images Via SC
how do we get this catalog bruh? i normally get an eastbay catalog every month or so, they gon send it ? 

Anyone going down .5 on these is going to regret it. If any shoe is TTS this year its this one.
Speak for yourself. Some of my 13's I've sized down a whole size and they fit. 13's run big, IMO.

Last edited:
Saw the grey toes in person today when I went to pick up the black/white 1s. They look real nice, but y'all are right, it is a bummer they don't have suede on the midsole. I'm on the fence.

how do we get this catalog bruh? i normally get an eastbay catalog every month or so, they gon send it ? 
"The premium magazine will hit the mailboxes of select Eastbay subscribers starting next Monday, November 10. Follow @Eastbay on Twitter for information on the availability of additional copies"

Back
Top Bottom