Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Welp there goes that I'm done with these YouTube "reviewers"
laugh.gif
95% of youtube is people trying to get ad revenue by being the first to review GMs, acting as if they're real lol

maybe, i don't know lol. All i know is that his 2014 infrared 6 review from august is still up 
5I5s8.png
laugh.gif
 I see what you did there, don't they get paid by them gm companies to do reviews? No way they reviewing fakes for free. Doesn't make since

Pretty much a full sz family run for an obscene pre order price http://weekenddrop.com/collections/pre-order...... Don't believe those quasi blogs, they live for hype to get more traffic to their sites
never heard of them in my life

If I'm not mistaken they use to be city sole, here is another link for the doubting Thomas's http://www.finishline.com/shoe-release-calendar.... Hopefully you have heard of finishline before

Yeah, men's and gs are pricey but lil kids are $5 less than retail. That's where I ended up scoopin TD wolf greys for lil man..

After tax , for retail , you are paying $200 for 13's

On weekendrop they are $238 with the shipping

I think that's good

After watching that on feet vid, I am def going to pass on the grey toes.  They are cool but I have other stuff I want to get. 

:lol:  I see what you did there, don't they get paid by them gm companies to do reviews? No way they reviewing fakes for free. Doesn't make since
No they don't get paid, they do get free GM pairs and huge discounts on GM shoes etc based on their following...smh, one of those reviewers being supa dupa dupa and u ban tell he loves it

Last edited:
Pass on the grey toe cuz I got a few red/white js in my collection already lol

Last edited:
so are the midsoles on the grey toes suede or not? kickisonfire are saying they are as suede.

so are the midsoles on the grey toes suede or not? kickisonfire are saying they are as suede.
some guy in here said he had them in hand and they were NOT. either all these are all early fakes or people are getting the term midsole mixed up. does kicks on fire have a video of them or photos? I don't like this shade of grey on these so I will not be copping but I am curious of what the final product will be. I think these look muchhh better with the light grey the samples had. the maroon grey toes look better with the darker grey.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom