Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
My nike order is preparing to ship and I got them for the $170 price. I will laugh though if they cancel them since they didn't get that additional $15.

I want them to cancel mine. I missed the thirty minute order cancelation window, so now I have to return them anyway. Lol

the JB 8 as a shoe looks alright, but the design/CW of the DB 8 is just disgusting. 

If it didn't have DB stamped to it, they would sit forever on the shelves. 

Exactly, most will only cop because of DB being on them. But those 8's are one of the most hideous 8's I've seen JB produce. Yuck..

Last edited:

no chance in hell the 6s will be as easy 
i keep saying this and hope people understand. think about it... this is the shoe of all shoes. those infrared 6's are water to the people.. anything less than the biggest of biggest gr's would be unnaceptable. there's zero reasons for jordan brand to hold back on those. zero.

My nike order is preparing to ship and I got them for the $170 price. I will laugh though if they cancel them since they didn't get that additional $15.
I want them to cancel mine. I missed the thirty minute order cancelation window, so now I have to return them anyway. Lol
Changed your mind? Why?

edit: Kendrick's bass player had the Grey Toes on tonight on SNL. Maybe the they will sell out now. Might want to keep them boss.

Last edited:
It's funny how you guys say these are still in stock. Probably for your size it is. But the popular sizes are sold out. There's no 8.5 or 9.0 or 9.5 anywhere. Only size 10 and 12 it seems. I consider a AJ a flop when the smaller sizes fail(under size 10)to sell.

It's funny how you guys say these are still in stock. Probably for your size it is. But the popular sizes are sold out. There's no 8.5 or 9.0 or 9.5 anywhere. Only size 10 and 12 it seems. I consider a AJ a flop when the smaller sizes fail(under size 10)to sell.

That's because 10-10.5 is the average shoe size for men. Stores usually get 2:1 in those sizes vs others.

It might say in others carts at first. Just keep clicking. I was able to add it, I just let it go from that link I sent you.

That's because 10-10.5 is the average shoe size for men. Stores usually get 2:1 in those sizes vs others.

I'm a 5'7 Asian and wear sz 10.5 shoe. I'm average!

In other news, how are people asking for 250 on cl? These are still available online the last i checked. I'm only asking for a retail + frap. Makes me sound less crazy than those guys.

Last edited:
These sold out easily in my size (9-9.5) around my area... Called my local HOH, and they had one pair of each in my size from unclaimed pairs. They said they couldn't hold them for me. So I rushed my way there. Took me about 20mins. By the time I got there, they were both gone. I got my friend a size 10, and I was able to use a bday coupon.

Luckily I was able to get my size 9 on NDC for $170... Already got tracking for my NDC pair also...

Last edited:
These sold out easily in my size (9-9.5) around my area... Called my local HOH, and they had one pair of each in my size from unclaimed pairs. They said they couldn't hold them for me. So I rushed my way there. Took me about 20mins. By the time I got there, they were both gone. I got my friend a size 10, and I was able to use a bday coupon.

Luckily I was able to get my size 9 on NDC for $170... Already got tracking for my NDC pair also...

I have that fear itl happen every time I call the store and try head down to cop. That suks bro lucky u copped still

I have a cool story to tell! So I bought these off of Ebay and it was a UnAuthorized. I told the seller I want my money back and that I would send his sneakers back to him if he did. He tried to screw me over and Ebay ruled in my favor and gave me back my $230.00 and plus they told me to keep the UnAuthorized because the seller had 3 shipping addresses and he wasn't suppose to have it set up like that. I sold the UnAuthorized for $100 + my $230 I got back. So in reality I paid $66 for the Cement Grey Toes thanks to A-Friend!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom