Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
 Just got off the phone with a nike rep and they told me that only the way to get that adjustment is if you bought online from NDC. I bought at nike SF........Called them and they said only way theyll adjust the price is if they can look online at that point and time and see the price in question. wack part is that i doubled up on these at 185
smile.gif
 I wouldn't expect any store that had them listed correctly at 184.99 to give you a $15 discount because NDC priced them wrong.

I was speaking specifically about those who copped on NDC. 

Can't knock the try though, that's kind of funny though man.

I rock my barons 13 with a fresh fit last night at a bar and heads were turning can't wait to rock my grey toes soon

Real OG? Nightwing of Weartesters referenced the book "For The Love of The Game" in his review. I have that same book. Just a dope shoe...IMO. Straight to feet when UPS arrives Thursday. :smokin View media item 1263997

I need that book! And yeh im rocking em asap as well. I heard they released in asia hence why there are GS pairs around as they pulled the drop. Some ppl stunting they got samples, they prob just asia exclusives.

Back
Top Bottom