Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I have a cool story to tell! So I bought these off of Ebay and it was a UnAuthorized. I told the seller I want my money back and that I would send his sneakers back to him if he did. He tried to screw me over and Ebay ruled in my favor and gave me back my $230.00 and plus they told me to keep the UnAuthorized because the seller had 3 shipping addresses and he wasn't suppose to have it set up like that. I sold the UnAuthorized for $100 + my $230 I got back. So in reality I paid $66 for the Cement Grey Toes thanks to A-Friend!

Did you tell the buyer he was buying questionable shoes ?

View media item 1262810
Really liking these. I was able to move an impulse buy yesterday (wolf grey 3) so that gave me some extra coinage for these. I can't complain I think JB did a good job on them, even with the painted/dyed midsole. The midsole doesn't feel like the kind that will have paint chipping no that is a plus.

Did you tell the buyer he was buying questionable shoes ?
Yup and he said it was "just my opinion". He was rude and I showed him pics of the real vs the unreal..lol

The XIII should be white and the Jordan tag should be more visible at face level view. The carbon fiber was flat and scratchy vs being smooth with boxy creases.

Did the og samples of grey toes have painted midsoles?

No

air-jordan-xiii-gs-white-black-true-red-pearl-grey-sample-02.jpg

Last edited:
I have that fear itl happen every time I call the store and try head down to cop. That suks bro lucky u copped still

I called about 5-6 stores around me and they were all sold out of my sizes. Only my local HOH had them... I usually don't even both if it's only 1 left. But these definitely did a lot better in sales in stores than online.

I have a cool story to tell! So I bought these off of Ebay and it was a UnAuthorized. I told the seller I want my money back and that I would send his sneakers back to him if he did. He tried to screw me over and Ebay ruled in my favor and gave me back my $230.00 and plus they told me to keep the UnAuthorized because the seller had 3 shipping addresses and he wasn't suppose to have it set up like that. I sold the UnAuthorized for $100 + my $230 I got back. So in reality I paid $66 for the Cement Grey Toes thanks to A-Friend!
Yeah, I won't post my whole story but I had a similar thing happen before where some dude tried to get over on me and he ended up getting screwed. Ebay is a fine place to do business when you dot your i's and cross your t's. Good for you man...

repped for holding out. i'm sure the employee was piiiiissssssssed. these jordan releases are their claim to fame.
He was mad for sure. But oh well. Too bad the manager is cool ppl there. Won't be hearing calls for raffles from them for a while....

Baltimore people- I'm at white marsh mall. These are on display at almost each shoe store in here as an FYI

Emailed Nike bout the price change for the Grey Toe 13s. And yes, they were actually $170. And they said I'm getting a refund for the difference cos $185 was the price when I checked out yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom