Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Yea Id definitely suggest that the people who grabbed at Nike for $184 make that phone call for the $170 price.

Nike will honor the $170 tag all day. Unless your communication skills are straight disrespectful and pompous you should do yourselves that favor and make the call.

Got my fedex tracking last night, should be in tomorrow, just before I leave town. :nthat:

Last edited:
Shipped! Will be in on Thursday, 11/20.
happy.gif

I went to DTLR in South Dekalb mall and bought another one! This time it's for my fiance as the AJ13 is also one of her favorite J's.

Yea Id definitely suggest that the people who grabbed at Nike for $184 make that phone call for the $170 price.

Nike will honor the $170 tag all day. Unless your communication skills are straight disrespectful and pompous you should do yourselves that favor and make the call.
^This. Just got off the phone and was able to get that $15 refund. Actually remembered to take advantage of ebates this time too.

Feels good man. Especially after I had released them from my cart yesterday when they were still $170. Had passer's remorse for the rest of the day. Luckily I kept checking NDC and was able to cop my size earlier this morning. Hopefully those still searching will get their own pair soon. Persistence pays off.

Don't know why but I got them feels knowing I paid $185 plus tax at my local spot :lol:

I'm typically a guy who saves more than he spends and I was always a fan of only one kind of AJ since the 90's. No other sneaker can make me spend north of $150 other than the AJ 13's. It's like the Lamborghini/Ferrari of sneakers for me. I love em!!!

I was testing out this internet connection I just got and was trying to see if I could add to cart and I did with no problem. So I got transferred to paypal to pay and I thought NDC was going to direct me back to their site but the next page after paypal was order confirmed! So that was my bag. But I'll just return them when they get her Wednesday. No worries.

I was testing out this internet connection I just got and was trying to see if I could add to cart and I did with no problem. So I got transferred to paypal to pay and I thought NDC was going to direct me back to their site but the next page after paypal was order confirmed! So that was my bag. But I'll just return them when they get her Wednesday. No worries.

I can see why u would want to try, but everyone else that just does it cos they bored make it harder then it should be to cop online for the more limited releases, stop it please :tongue:

Wonder if I can get in touch with FNL and see if I can get my shoe's for 170.00 since NDC is giving refunds out.

Footlocker called me while i was tryin on a jacket at *****. i they almost gave away my ticket but i walked down there with the quickness lol. got my pair.

Both of my $170 pairs have shipped from NDC. Had to have the second one sent to my mom in Augusta because they wouldn't allow a second one to my place.

Just got off the phone with a nike rep and they told me that only the way to get that adjustment is if you bought online from NDC. I bought at nike SF........Called them and they said only way theyll adjust the price is if they can look online at that point and time and see the price in question. wack part is that i doubled up on these at 185

Back
Top Bottom