Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I'm assuming they just forgot to change the price on the product page. Because hours later, they had them at $185.

They're actually $170. Contacted Nike right after I checked out the Grey Toe for $185 and said that I'm getting a refund for the difference.

They're actually $170. Contacted Nike right after I checked out the Grey Toe for $185 and said that I'm getting a refund for the difference.
I know that. I ordered 2 pair at $170. The question he asked was why they had them listed at $170 instead of $185 like everyone else, which I answered, IMO.

Last edited:
I need that book! And yeh im rocking em asap as well. I heard they released in asia hence why there are GS pairs around as they pulled the drop. Some ppl stunting they got samples, they prob just asia exclusives.

I have the original big hardcover from '98. The photography is excellent. My mother was boxing up some of my dad's things not long after he passed some 5 years ago. She hands me the book saying "Here you want this?" Uhh..YEAH!! Sometimes it's just shoes...sometimes it's more.

So NDC dropped them at $170.00 and went back and changed it to $185 like everyone else?
yup and honored it if you ordered at $170

Shipped! Will be in on Thursday, 11/20. 
happy.gif
same here
Happy I picked up my pair. Now my breds have a friend.
wonder if those fake too 
roll.gif

Last edited:
The foam midsole definitely is a turn off. But I will still keep one since it's a nice cw with sweatpants/joggers.

They are still sitting everywhere in Canada at $235 plus tax.

I have the original big hardcover from '98. The photography is excellent. My mother was boxing up some of my dad's things not long after he passed some 5 years ago. She hands me the book saying "Here you want this?" Uhh..YEAH!! Sometimes it's just shoes...sometimes it's more.
Nice! Always interesting to see new books from back in the day. Sorry bout ur loss. Couldnt agree more, sometimes its just more then sneakers. 

The foam midsole definitely is a turn off. But I will still keep one since it's a nice cw with sweatpants/joggers.

They are still sitting everywhere in Canada at $235 plus tax.
Don't confuse the 05 release as the og cw as these are the exact og in the 97 sample version with the same midsole. These are the 13's to get out of the three with holograms a close second, i'm glad i got a pair of both as i like the holograms as a new look. Gonna wear the grey toes later on but for now holograms is being worn till it wears out.

I'm assuming they just forgot to change the price on the product page. Because hours later, they had them at $185.

They aren't actually 170 unfortunately. The box even says 185. Nike.com just made an error and decided to honor it.

no they're actually not, msrp on box is 185.

nike released em and then changed it to 185 cuz they realized the error on their part. guess whoever did that thought it was still 2013 

no they're actually not, msrp on box is 185.

nike released em and then changed it to 185 cuz they realized the error on their part. guess whoever did that thought it was still 2013 

I mean, they'll only give you the refund if you bought them on their website. At least that's what the rep said.

don't mind the grey tongue nor the non-suede outsole nearly as much in the flesh...

already regret not doubling up, esp on NDC for $170

Back
Top Bottom