Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
And you do not know me...

View media item 1205959
View media item 1205960
As you can tell I have every OG colorway of the 13's and one retro+ colorway (wheats). Air Jordan 13's are my favorite model along with the 11's. Another thing, the black/red 13 is my favorite sneaker of all time. Please take a seat.

Repped for the laces with the color matched speckles...That's exactly how we rocked the XIII's back when they first came out...Vegas was all about the after market laces at that time...

Dunno about online issues but

Just got raffle pairs and maaaad thirsty dudes lurkin Tryin to cop in stores right now

Askin if they got extras or cut off time for unclaimed etc...

Guessing online had more stock than retail stores on this one?

Someone needs to share the wealth on those discount coupons. Last time I pay retail in this bit. Pm me

Someone needs to share the wealth on those discount coupons. Last time I pay retail in this bit. Pm me
u need to do your research on a code generator
nerd.gif

Yeah, they are out there but get used up each release, so even if you got 1 or 2 codes someone will probably use it up before you do.

There are code bots to tell which codes have been used though.

Repped for the laces with the color matched speckles...That's exactly how we rocked the XIII's back when they first came out...Vegas was all about the after market laces at that time...

Thanks fam. Yep, I brought those laces immediately after release day of December 2004. I also did the same thing with flint 12 & 13 and black/red 12's and still kept them like that till this day.

Last edited:
@ chedderboy, Far from a noob bruh, been collecting since 98, stopped about 3 years ago but did pick up the xx9. $200 for 16 year old tech is ridiculous, but y'all sheep can keep bending over

Last edited:
Prices always increase why are people acting like $200 is a shocker. Reality about to set in real quick. Whoever believes $170 was going to last forever must be a noob

^^ you must be the new one if you alright with these prices! and I'm far from broke. I own over 300 pairs of kicks, I've blown more money then you'll ever make in your life. TRUTH

Last edited:
^^ you must be the new one if you alright with these prices! and I'm far from broke. I own over 300 pairs of kicks, I've blown more money then you'll ever make in your life. TRUTH
Just Shut Up Already how can i believe you got more $ than any1 and you complaining about 20 price increase

^^ keep throwing your hard earned Mcdonalds pay checks at these cheaply made shoes, someday when you mature you'll see the light

Nope, and if  Nike make every shoe General Release there will be no more Nike

Lol if that was the case nike would have died in the late 80's

:lol: not sure whats going on here

Nike is king in the retro world and have everyone by the balls

Almost every retro this year has been a plenty and you guys think thats gonna kill nike?

Ok

IT IS WHAT IS deal with it or get out the game...So tired of broke boys complaining about the price either buy or move on your choice :D

Although I agree about your statement, it is more of a principle that JB is charging $200 on retros and giving us less. We don't even get retro cards anymore (except the AJ8). All this rematering is fine, but if they do not get the mold/shape correct, then it is almost pointless. They are more greedier than the resellers. Another thing, as the price of shoes increase, so do the reseller value (they want to make a profit also).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom