Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Black & red pods as well as grey toes will be had...low black & navy also if they drop and hoping they drop the chutneys as well

None are appealing other then the barons. Yes i know. The minority. Hopefully an easy purchase on rd for me.

air-jordan-xiii-13-barons-hologram-02.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-13-barons-hologram-01.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-13-barons-hologram-03.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-13-barons-hologram-04.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-13-barons-hologram-05.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-13-barons-hologram-06.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-13-barons-hologram-07.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-13-barons-hologram-08.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-13-barons-hologram-09.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-13-barons-hologram-10.jpg

SLIGHTY grew on me. But that PL and hints of blue are still kinda rubbing me wrong
eyes.gif

I initially wasn't happy about the changes of the grey toes .. But those least pics with the sweats :smokin

I'm all in ...

Plus just got a pair of '04/05 for $145 they arrive next week :D

Last edited:
I thought there was a pair that was all black and the sole outline was red? What happen to those?

That color blocking isn't bad at all, but that reflective material has been a no go for me. I prefer basic and boring,

Last edited:
Will be going after those barons and grey toes. Going to have to pass on those red pods. Something just looks off on them.

Why is the sock liner yellowed like this, I do not remember my pair looking like this. Is this correct/common from aging? I guess it's what, 9-10 year old shoe, would it be wearable?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111427759108
for DS shoes most likely it's because of the oxidation of the glue used for the liner. 

if you have a pair of 2000-2004 retro like the taxi low, patent 1, etc from that period most of them had a chance to look like that. the glue turns yellow on them. 

Last edited:
those white/red greys are :wow:. Finally a proper release for these and not that maroon crap retro they pulled back then. Been wanting them since the first time I ever seen the samples way back when. Need to get those. :evil:

Last edited:
those white/red greys are
eek.gif
. Finally a proper release for these and not that maroon crap retro they pulled back then. Been wanting them since the first time I ever seen the samples way back when. Need to get those.
devil.gif
how do 13 releases go no a days? pretty much the same 6,11,12 hype fest?

^I wouldn't know hoping it's tame compared to XIs. The last jordan I got was the Black Red XIIIs from 2005 :lol: So I hope it's not hard to get. :frown:

Last edited:

how do 13 releases go no a days? pretty much the same 6,11,12 hype fest?
^I wouldn't know hoping it's tame compared to XIs. The last jordan I got was the Black Red XIIIs from 2005
laugh.gif
So I hope it's not hard to get.
frown.gif
Instant sell-outs. Even the Squadrons (online at least). I really don't see a single one of these 13's sitting. 2 of them seem to appeal to "hypebeasts" (3M's and Riverwalks), while the other two appeal to older sneakerheads who remember the OG samples they're based on.

Back
Top Bottom